This whole thing with gay marriage?

Ok don't get me wrong on this
First of all
I love gays
They're fun and cheerful peiole and I don't mind them at all if they want to have kids or get married let them because love is love
What's starting to annoy me is that
Ok they got legal marriage in america
Instead of being just happy they push new boundries and I saw a petition to change the American flag to the rainbow. It's a bit too much for me
Like being gay doesn't mean you're some alien and deserve special treatment in basically everything.
Why can't Americans be happy that the gay community can finally wed indeed of pushing all these others things that are over the top ridiculous.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can start a petition for anything, it doesn't mean that the entire gay community or those that support them all want the same thing

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right. Extremist gays that base everything on their sexuality are the first one discriminating themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• my same views with feminism, i was all for it until after pay, rights, etc became equal and it was fair, they push boundaries and caused a negative ripple effect, create statistics out of their arse to try and give themselves rights and laws no one deserves. in 2013 the first guy was arrested for "emotional rape" after just trying to introduce himself on the street with just a hi, you look pretty, its this tiny amount of feminists that don't deserve the title.

if you think about it its the same with everything, politics and religion, you can believe what you want and do your practices that you believe in and that's fine, things only draw the line and create an uproar when they tell people how to behave.

• We call those feminazis, girls who take feminism to an extreme. Hell, I'm a feminist, and im a guy, but, even i know where to draw the line with it

• Many gay people define themselves based on that fact. I know many who seem to act like they're gay first and a human being second. These people will always be pushing for the next extravagant thing to display their homosexuality and make sure everyone knows. They, in no way, represent the majority of gay people.

• — "First of all: I love gays. They're fun and cheerful peiole"

That is just stupid. You're saying that all gay people are fun and cheerful. Have you ever heard someone say "I love straight people, they're fun and cheerful!" or something similar? Probably not, because not all straight people are fun and cheerful. Labeling every gay person as being fun and cheerful just because they're a minority is dumb and ignorant.

— "Instead of being just happy they push new boundries and I saw a petition to change the American flag to the rainbow."

Again, you're blaming the entire gay community for this. What if a thousand straight people started a petition to make the American flag a picture of Donald Trump with devil horns and red eyes. Would you blame all straight people for it? Also, I'm pretty sure most gay people do not want this.

— "being gay doesn't mean you're some alien and deserve special treatment in basically everything"

Just like being straight doesn't mean you deserve special treatment in basically everything (the current situation).

• That would never happen don't worry about it. Yeah there's assholes out there that want the world to revolve around them. You can find those people anywhere in the world in any group.

• some christians believe the bible word for word and still apply the words that happened back then to modern times
    if god hates gays, why the fuck did he make them? if god created man in his image, does that mean god is bisexual or hates himself?

• Better yet, if god knows everything, he knew Lucifer would betray him so why did he make HIM in the first place? Too many logical inconsistencies - not enough logic in the religious community.

• @Distant lucifer was just a rebellious angel hahaha

• @Distant i'm christian and can believe that. i can only assume he placed the fruit and created the devil because he wanted to create a place for good people and bad people i guess
      y'know morals.
      like killing gays
      yeah morals

• Any idiot can make a "petition" for any idiotic thing. That doesn't mean the whole group of people that the idiot belongs to should be condemned for it.

• totally agree, i am gay and i don't think i should be able to marry a guy in same way as a normal man/woman relationship, civil partnership yes, marriage no

• Because now everyone wants to overstep boundaries. There are reason why things are illegal and were illegal.

• Petition to change the American flag to the rainbow? Where did you read this bullshit? Infowars? Daily Mail? Russia Today?

• I saw it literally a week or even three days after gay marriage became legal in Facebook

• They're being injected to find a vaccine
      How is that any different from injecting animals and finding a vaccine
      Double standards you have

• Dude, are you really this fucking dumb? Look at some of these articles, they have no citations for any of their sources. Cross-reference some of these stories, how is it that this is the only site that has some of these stories? Because they're fabricated BS

What Girls Said 3

• I've literally never heard of a single gay person trying to turn the American flag into a rainbow. Not one. The tumblr people are pretty much ignorable, but 99.9% of gay people I've come across are just happy being able to get married. You're pretty much shoving all of the LGBT into one category even though its like 0.01% who are actually the issue.

• You're right. That's way too much. Those guys are way too crazy if they think they'll change the flag of a country.
    I'm okay with them getting married but that shit is just ridiculous

• Agreed. The gay flag doesn't represnt all of america