Should a wife who cheated on her husband with his friend confess to her husband after realizing the mistake or should she burry it to her heart?

If she confesses truly to her husband who trusted her a lot, what should he do? If she burries the truth due to fear and hampering the relationship and some times later her husband found it through others, what should she do? Sry for the lenght of the questn?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people who cheat don't even deserve to be given a second chance, but it's up to the hubby in question I guess (nice marriage btw!). if she hides it, I assume she doesn't even care about him that much, she's just there for the benefits you get out of being in a married couple. bit selfish if you ask me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in either way things won't be good for her. I am sure a true man would never accept a wife who cheated on him, so no matter which path she follows, be it confessing to her husband or keeping it a secret until he finds out through someone else, the husband will surely ask her to leave him and will ask for divorce. Hence burying it inside her heart is not going to help her, eventually truth will come out. The final consequence is likely to be the same, that is husband asking for divorce from his wife.

However yes, if the wife confesses to the husband then his level of anger will be less because she had the courage to confess.

What Girls Said 3

• If she is truly sorry, she will feel guilt and confess to her husband.

• She had to tell her husband and beg him.

• She should come clean, confession is good for the soul and the truth will set you free.

• Thnk u... n then what should the husband do?

What Guys Said 8

• You call this a lengthy question? You are yet to read others lol :D Whichever way GAG allows you many characters so you can ask to your hearts content :D

Ok coming to the question. I'd say bury it. Discretion is the better part of valor fits here :)

Did she go about tom tomming to the world that she's having an affair with her husband's friend that he'll come to know about it later? I'm sure and hopefully she did not do that :)

• She should confess right away and let the husband decided whether he'll dump her or forgive. No one deserves to live a minute longer with a cheater who's also hiding secrets. That's time of your life wasted.

• Honestly I don't think it changes anything either way. What's done is done.

• She fucks his best friend and then has the heart to have an attack of concious? I don't think so

• You on that cuckold time brah?

• It's best that she carry that burden alone. If he later hears about it, it's already the past.

• I often wondered if she cheats, doesn't get caught & doesn't confess either makes it worse? Then the guy is living a lie as he has no idea & can't make an informed choice whether to work on things or leave her?

• She should jump from a buildings and kill her self...
    Fucking whore should die...