Slept with a married woman?

I met her at a bar, and we spent the night at my house. She told me she was married with no kids, but her husband cheated on her. She prefers to be with me, but is confused on what to do. She enjoys sex with me and kissing me on the lips. Our dinner dates on conversations are also amazing. she also hits the gym and plays video games online with me. neither of us have kids, and I am single, while she is married.

What do I do with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because her husband cheated on her doesn't excuse her behaviour. If she wants to be doing this she should be asking for a divorce first, not bringing other people into the mess. If they haven't divorced as a result of his cheating then that means she's agreed for whatever reason to give him another chance, but she isn't doing that and she's using you as an escape from her problems. Or it means she is only staying with him for revenge, which is spiteful. Either way, if this is to become more than just a fling it sounds like she needs to get her head straight first.

Most Helpful Guy

• You leave her alone and stop doing what you're doing. Do you really want to be responsible for having a hand in breaking up a family? There's obviously problems in their marriage that they need to work on. What you're doing isn't helping.

What are your intentions? How long do you think it will last? It can't go on forever. Do you want to be in a relationship with her? If so why? How could you ever trust her? She's cheating on her husband with you.

Moreover what if the husband finds out? Do you know what he's capable of? I'm pretty sure he'd be warpath pissed. Can you be certain you won't catch his wrath? What if you knock her up?

Cut things off, find a girl who isn't married or isn't in a relationship. It's the stand up thing to do. This has trouble written all over it. I suppose if they were totally estranged or in the process of a divorce things might be different, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Time to shut it down and move along.

What Girls Said 3

• I dont think she knows exactly what she wants from a one night stand, if it wasn't you it would be another guy. If you want to continue to help her cheat on her husband i hope you don't grow feelings for her, because to say she's going to do something is different than actually doing it. She's married and has no obligations to be with her husband, she should've left already, clearly something is making her stay.

• Don't date her. How would you feel if you had a wife and some guy was sleeping with her. What would you do to the guy that was playing around with your wife? You could get beaten up or killed and if neither of that happens you are a home wrecker.

• Personally, I don't know if I could truly believe her about anything since she is choosing to cheat. If I were you, I wouldn't want to be involved in such a situation unless she breaks up with him. It could get messy, and do you really trust her?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know why people spray their fantasy on gag. What a load of bullshit.

• Tbh i don't see nothing wrong with it. If it's anybody fault it's her. She is the one married not you. I have slept with a few married women which tend to be the easiest. If her mad was doing everything right she wouldn't be talking to you. Plain and simple

• probably she made up many things, including that her husband cheater on her. Usually the made up about anything to justify slutty behaviour.

• Marry the f*ck out of her !

• You do sex with her and then leave her

• Do it dude. Fuck it. She likes you and it seems like more than a one night stand. If your happy thats good enough for me man.

• It may not be serous since it sounds like she did it to get back at him, see if she will consider leaving him since there is no ties yet