Is my friend's wife more comfortable around him than most women would be towards their husbands?

My friend told me that one time while he was in the shower, his wife did a poop in the toilet. But she didn't flush it because she knew that doing so would cause the shower water to become hotter while her husband was showering. So out of courtesy, she didn't flush.

So she did this knowing that he would eventually get done showering and eventually see her own feces in the toilet.

I figure this would be embarrassing to most women, but it wasn't to her. Would any other wives do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well its her husband I'm pretty sure he's seen other things that she produces. Maybe she's comfortable, I myself wouldn't do this, I just don't think its nice haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like your friend for revealing such information about his woman.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say that's a normal relationship. How can you be married and not be that close?

• That made me cringe. I could never be one of those women, I don't want my boyfriend/husband to know or see anything that happens with me like that lol. I think things like that are better kept private.

What Guys Said 0