• Yes
    58% (19)49% (20)53% (39)Vote
  • No
    42% (14)51% (21)47% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if she's a virgin or not, but I know that if she's a virgin when we meet, she won't be one when we marry, I'm not waiting years to have sex.

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I married a virgin the first time and sexually it was a disaster. Later I started dating a girl who had a few sex partners before me and our relationship was so much better and the sex was outstanding. I don't care how many partners she had as long as she was sexually healthy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Virginity is (and was !) the least of my preoccupations.
    She happened to be a virgin but if she hadn't been one, it wouldn't have changed anything between us.
    Virginity is overvalued, good personality is undervalued by many.

0|0
    0|0
    • Virginity is overvalued, good personality undervalued : that's WHY there are so many divorces.

• i would date a virgin but i'd prefer to have sex before marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • I never want to get married in the first place!!. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry anyone I hadn't had sex with, because I wouldn't know if they were compatible enough to be worth marrying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to get married but I would like to be in a long-term relationship with one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'll want to know her to marry her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were marrying a women who was never married, she will have to be chaste.

If she was divorcee or a widow, again she would have to be so eone who never had any physical relationships outside marriage.

Neither have I.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wednesday is this question is reality?, you mean marry a girl who is a virgin or if it about having a girlfriend but waiting till marriage before having sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably not a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as your partner count is in single digits, you are totally fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances are I won't. Most female virgins my age are the very religious churchy types who I typically avoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck Yeah !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes coz I am one myself and I am saving sex for marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather marry a woman who knows what she's doing in the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter to me if I love her

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not important in my opinion at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• That would be HORRIBLE/ THE WORST decision ever. Someone without any experience will be the unskilled person in sex ever. Might as well have sex with yourself. No.
    People who say yes have no idea what they are talking about... or probably have never had good sex and will probably end up never having good sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I definitely won't marry a virgin since I'm sure I will have had lots of sex with the person before marrying them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, sure. Doesn't matter to me. I'd at least want to talk about sex with a person before marriage though, to see if we're on the same page. I'm a virgin myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care. I just hope that they wouldn't expect me to be one too if they were. As long as they're sexually healthy then I'm set.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really. It's not something that's important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to marry a virgin man. Actually, in normal circumstances I would only marry him if he's a virgin. But if I really loved him and he wasn't a virgin, I would still marry him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I prefer someone with experience. Plus, most virgins at marrying age are virgins because of religious reasons, and I won't marry a religious person.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But if he was I guess I will accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. But I don't want to be with a guy that sleeps around a lot either.

0|0
    0|0