How long would you wait for your bf/gf to marry you?

• 1-3 years
    50% (14)24% (6)38% (20)Vote
  • 4-6 years
    36% (10)40% (10)38% (20)Vote
  • 7-9 years
    7% (2)8% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • 10 and more years
    7% (2)28% (7)16% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't want to get married. But I feel like may happen anyway

But I see marriage as something I'd give my girlfriend as a reward, for hanging in there. Not something special for both of us.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're gonna be with this person the rest of your life, at least to me, it doesn't matter. I'd rather be able to know the person and know if I can spend my life with the person instead of jumping into it and risking being incompatible.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I never want to get married in the first place. Sorry!!

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 to 7 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever it feels right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait for a maximum of ten years if I had to

0|0
    0|0
  • Until we are ready

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiancee and I are going to be getting married near our third anniversary together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will wait only until I have a better option for a girl to show me that she is worth marrying.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-3 most be enough i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I see no point in marriage. Why is there no option for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to mostly will just likely end up to would Pick B. ;P.

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage is for faggots.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I said 1-3 years. If I was younger, then I would put the timeline as longer. But I feel like I'm ready for that next step in my life. I know what I want out of life and I don't want to waste my time with a person who doesn't want to marry me ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on context. Once I met a couple who had gotten engaged after 6 months of dating because they'd been best friends since they'd started school and already knew everything about each other. However if you only met a few months before you started dating then I think you should wait at least 2-3 years before getting engaged.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the couple; my mom was with my dad for 5 years before she married him, and my other half and i have agreed to wait until at least the 2-year mark before he proposes... which is fine by me, since marriage is just a formality anyway (we're practically married now, lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on when we start dating, I would say no more than 4 years if we start dating at lets say, 22 (we should be engaged by the 3rd year at least). But if we're both in a situation in which we can marry (financially for example) so by our 24/25 I would not wait more than 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 3 years for sure. I don't think dating longer necessarily means you'll be more ready for it. Maybe for some people, but it doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on how old I am, I'll wait until I'm max 30, if he doesn't pop the question by then, he'll never do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-3 years is my limit. Even 3 years would be kind of pushing it for me. By 2-2.5 years, he should have popped the question.

0|0
    0|1