Can guys get engagment rings?

Me and my girlfriend recently got engaged and i got her a engagment ring ofcourse, i said i couldnt wait to get a ring on my finger aswell and i said about me getting engagment ring aswell, my dad had one and his dad had one so i know guys can get them but i was just wondering what you guys thought about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah sure you can! It will look like you're married however, that doesn't really matter on what other people think because you will get married anyway haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• My now years ago wanted an expensive engagement ring after dating for four years and I was like 'I been with you for four years are you going to get me a thirty thousand dollar piece of jewellery, where the fucks my ring?'

What Girls Said 3

• Unorthodox, but why not?

• Hello,
    Everyone like to wear a well designed engagement ring which gives attractive look to their finger. There are so many jewelry sites available in the market You can go through these or you can also get all latest collection rings from "jewelry1000. com". Recently my loved one ordered a ring for me from there. Really, it's so beautiful.

• Yes they can. It's uncommon but not unheard of.

What Guys Said 0