My husband & I sometimes reverse role-play, but now he won't stop acting like a woman. How many days until I should notify the police?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a good hit to the head doesn't get positive results call them the next day

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure that's not against the law.

What Guys Said 3

• Act even more like a woman , and he will man-up. People respond to power-vacuums by becoming more assertive.

• Get diarrhea all over your panties, make them wear them on his head and then eat some pudding while you see him slowly transform back into a man.

• Why do you want him in jail?

He just wants to be the girl lol

What Girls Said 5

• Please troll better next time. This is just stupid instead of funny which is what I think you were trying to go for.

• You don't need the police, you need therapy. Maybe he's an undercover brother. Maybe he married you as a cover up because he didn't want to cope with reality

• No police, but communicate about it and tell him how you only want it in the bedroom.

• Call them for what?

• Call them for what? Him acting like a girl because you're role playing? That doesn't make any sense or sound illegal