Is marriage a necessary step to take to prove you want to be with someone for the rest of your life?

• Absoluetly it does
    44% (4)38% (5)41% (9)Vote
  • Hell noooo
    33% (3)54% (7)45% (10)Vote
  • erm i have no idea
    11% (1)8% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • hmm never thought about it until now
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • i dont care
    12% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, in fact marriage is still illegal for lots of people around the world right now. Sure as a whole we are moving in the right direction but it will likely never been completely legal for some people, that doesn't mean they don't love eachother.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oh absolutely not. marriage is a choice, and it should be respected regardless.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No, it is not. I don't believe in that sentence. Why must someone prove to the other that by getting married to them, it indicated that they love them? I don't see any logic in this at all.

"LOVE" and "MARRIAGE" are two different things. Two people can love each other but may never get married whereas it's also possible that there are two people who are married but they don't love each other.

Hence "MARRIAGE" is not a proof to indicate that the other person loves them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's a piece of paper with no value. Also, what language is this in?

— "Is marriage a necessary step to take to prove you want to be with someone for the rest of your life? Absoluetly it does"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!