Pranking my fiance?

So I'm thinking about putting butter on the bathroom floor well she(we got engage 2 weeks ago) is coming out of the shower as a prank. We do stuff like all the time to each other. Any ideas on how to make this a better prank so I can put it youtube?

Most Helpful Guy

• Or you could do something that won't result in her getting hurt.

What Girls Said 2

• Isn't this video already on youtube? At the end the girl throws the bucket of butter at him.

• That sounds really dangerous she could break something or hit her head when she falls. Surely you can come up with something that won't result in her getting hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• You're an absolute idiot. Butter on the bathroom floor? You don't want to hurt her.

You want to prank her? Then do something that you both can laugh about later. Do something that scares the living sh*t out of her.

Pranking your significant other is risky business. Before you go through with ANYTHING, think about all the possible consequences and ALWAYS make sure that there is no potential for physical harm.

• I fell over in the bathroom once. Hit my head hard three times on the way down and was knocked unconscious. I hope for your sake this prank doesn't go the same way. o.O

• 3 times how did that happen?

• My legs gave out on me while peeing, I fell forward, hit the wall seperating the toilet from the tub, fell the other way, hit the sink, fell the other way, hit the tub, then landed on the floor ...Then the worst part, awoke to my mom standing over me with my pants around my ankles lmao.