Heartbroken and confused! Need your help guys!

My boyfriend and me have been together for 2 years and had just broken up a month ago because I kept finding out he was texting girls behind my back. I had broken up with him before and he always wanted me back because he claimed he loved me and I was that girl he wanted to marry. A month after the breakup, I found out he's engaged! To a ugly younger girl who was his friend. She's skanky and had mono! (adding insult to injury) Does he really love her after 1 month? Or is he rebounding? I'm way Prettier and better in every aspect! I was always there for him and looked out for his best interest. I was unselfish when it came to him and she's totally the opposite! How could he not see the difference? She's stupid and young and can't possibly have nothing to offer him. And would always give him awful advice. WTF!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's a rebound so you'll be the one who will running for him...my advice to you is you better move on, bec. if he really loves you he won't find any girl to replace you and get engage whithin a month after your breakup...i say this to you because we almost have the same experience, the difference is just the girl is much older than us and she's living near our local wet market! really funny but I don't know how the hell did it happened and the last thing I heard about them is they are getting married because he got her pregnant. thank God I wasn't the one whose impregnated.

well although it's hard to let go at first but think on the bright side...you still can find a man much better than him

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a rebound, trying to spike one at you at the same time. My advice, stay away form him, he will not be faithful, and he will go low just to get a wack at you.

• He could have been talking to her longer than a month... You never know. And while in your own eyes, you are superior, things may be different to him. The hard part will be accepting that. In my opinion, you should really move on. It doesn't look like he'll change his ways. I doubt you'll have any trouble finding someone better judging from how you speak of yourself. :)

What Girls Said 0