Would you rather be a working spouse or a stay at home spouse?

• Stay at home spouse
  • Working spouse
Do most women really want to stay home?
I guess most women are not career driven

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, we are exactly the opposite of all 7 people who have responded so far.

I could not NOT work. Nope. Each of my pregnancies I moved shit around so I could work on my phone, my sad-ass bedridden phone, after giving birth. Can't not do things. Not how I roll.

My man could totally stay home. And take care of babies. Like a hot evil dark ripped vampire monster who's weirdly good with babies, and small children, and animals.
    They do make those. Well, they made at least one of 'em. Nyah nyah.

I'd have no problem supporting the household. Nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer to work, but I also wouldn't mind staying at home, IF I have kids. I just ADORE kids, and would love to take care of them myself! :)

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely the working spouse, if we didn't have kids I'd hope we both could be working. If I had babies though I wouldn't want to be working the minute they popped out though.

• Well currently i am a Stay at home spouse, it was alright at first but you get bored after while (especially when my husband is away) and i feel bad sometimes that he's the only person working but i plan to work sometime in the near future

• I would rather work. Staying at home all day is boring.

• Stay at home spouse to raise the kids

• I like being a SAHM

• I've been poor and grew up in a family where women always worked. I don't have enough of a sense of financial optimism that I'd stay home. So many things can go wrong. This was actually one of the reasons my ex and I didn't end up working out.

• i wish to be stay at home... but i have to work

What Guys Said 5

• I'd rather be a working spouse even if it was just part time.

I think most women want the option to stay home, ie the man will accept her staying home if/when she wants to and can do so, ie they make enough money.

• I must work. I like work

• If I ever become a stay at home spouse.

I'd demand my balls be removed.

• stay at home all the way!

• I know a couple guys that have gals as bread winners. That's cool, not how I was raised. I think work is good for the soul, if a soul exists. Keeps your mind busy and it feels good to earn your way.