Does it matter if a woman asks the man to marry her?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a traditional girl, but i also have no problem in asking him to marry me, shows how strongly my heart beats for him.

What Guys Said 14

• No, it does not matter. My sister was the one that proposed to her boyfriend.

• Meaning? I think to most it will be appealing factor if the woman proposes to them and asks them for marriage.

• If you are dating there is nothing wrong with asking the man. Sometimes women need to say something.

• Yes i do mind big time. I want to be the one that gets on my knees and ak her

• No, it doesn't matter. Although, it's certainly not traditional or common. But that doesn't mean a girl can't propose. Just don't expect the guy to have the same reaction as most girls, in terms of getting excited/giddy. I'm not saying the guy won't be happy. If anything, you just made him the happiest man. I'm just saying that guys react differently to this kind of good news - or to any good news, for the most part.

• No, it does not matter. We just decided it together.

• No problem... ask me 😍😍😍😍😍

• Haha * bends down on one knee* will you marryme @let_me_do_that? 😝😜

• yes my love... we will practice enough and all the ways (smooth & Hard) and you will enjoy all moments with me

• Where U from honey?

• I would be flattered, however I would feel weird as far as asking, did I wait too long to drop the question?

• Yea guys say what you want but you know all your boys would be bombing on you lol

• Depends on the guy.

• really doesn't matter

• No it doesn't matter.

• Why the fuck would a man want to get married?

• Why would it matter?

• That's what I'm asking too lol

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. Anyone can propose. It's the 21st century.

• I don't think it matters, but I'd say most men wouldn't like it. They like to be in control of everything

• No, I say more power to a woman that is willing to ask a man to marry her.

• If they both want to be married, then there's no problem with it.

• I usually prefer the guy coming to me but imstarting to take the initiative sometimes because some guys are just too shy.