What is the problem if im the only one asking for sex?

My girlfriend of 8yrs is never asking me for sex i literally have to tell her are we fuckin or nah? And it got to a point where i don't even wanna ask anymore i feel like embarrased... what do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• I never brought it up because deep down, I wasn't ready to do it. So for sex to happen, he usually had to bring it up

• And when you did it, did you feel like fuck man here he gors again? feeling?

• You're welcome :) Thanks for MHO

• Yup take care see you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe your not hitting it right? Lol give her some good oral maybe blow her mind with a tongue tornado and she'll be wanting more later :) nonetheless change your routine from the norm maybe play out some of her fantasys maybe that'll respark a flame or rekindle the fire because something is putting it out and you gotta find out what it is :) oh ps try a finger in the ass during doggy style lol you'll be suprised to see the miracles it may work :)

• Dude everything you just said I've done trust me i hit it, lick it, rub it, suck it, right that is why im asking cuz I don't know what the fuck it is lol... i just think that phones and social media are so much out there that it affects couples you feel. me?

• Maybe you should start a double life with another girl :) lol that was a joke

• Crazy dude jaja

• Don't ask, just initiate it. Does she enjoy having sex with you? Have you asked? There are plenty of ways to get your sex game back up there. The girl I've been seeing really loves sex with you. I make her really wet and she always gets off. One part of a good relationship is good sex.

• That i know she does... but we do it like everyday tho, i don't know if she needs like a breather, and i get mad cuz we don't fuck

• The great thing about sex is that, if you're good at it, you know what your girl likes and you can always turn her on/please her, she will always keep coming back for more. Girls don't want to be with a guy who sucks at sex, sex makes up a big part of a relationship.

• Ok cool go GB

• have you ever just explained that you'd like her to initiate sex sometimes

• Have you told her that?

• Yes she just says you know i want to anyways... but i started to wonder why she doesn't ask, because she spends alotta time on her phone

• Naw not really i just want her to show interest in us fucking

• I meant if it would be sexy for you been in a desert island with her?