Guys, would you prefer that your future wife was experienced or a virgin?

Sex before marriage vs sex after marriage

• Virgin
  • Experienced

Most Helpful Guy

• id prefer she was a virgin. if she slept with 1 or 2 guys a few times i could look past it but after that i wouldn't marry her. i could have kids with her and a long term relationship but marriage would be off the table.

• Wow, I'm intrigued!

• @Justaskinwhy15 also has nothing to do with insecurity has everything with not paying full price for a used car

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• honestly?

To me her morals and our sexual compatibility matter more. As long as she's only "doing it" in a long therm committed relationship out of love, then i don't mind experience. And furthermore it matters more to me that we have a more or less matching sex drive and compatible preferences.

As for the record, i don't believe in waiting until marriage. Sure, wait until you're sure it's genuine love rather than just lust or infatuation, but if you're mature people and want it because you love, then there's no reason in my eyes to hold back.

• Would prefer a virgin, because it's quite an unpleasant thought to imagine the person I want to spend my entire life with had one or more dicks inside her before me. Unfortunately that's quite unrealistic.

• Not really unrealistic, if you look in the right places. And if a girl has good values in other areas of her life as well.

• I mean unrealistic, because of my age at this point. By the time a girl is around my age there is a good chance it becomes unrealistic.

• What if she waited until she was married for religious reasons, and only had sex with her husband who she is now divorced from?

• Experience for sure; it makes the sex that much better in my opinion

• I don't care, but I voted experienced, because I just don't want anyone with a waiting until marriage mindset. Not ready for it? Fine. Not ready because you're waiting for a worthless piece of paper and a stupid ceremony because you read in a fairytale that you should do that? Get out.

• Experienced

• I'd prefer virgin but realize that's not going to happen so I'll probably settle for that she can at least count them on one hand.

I refuse to actually get married though.

• Virgin because I am also waiting until marriage. The reason being that it is a reflection of shared values, but also because it would be extra special to share our first time together whereas if neither of us were virgins or only one was, it would feel less intimate to me.

• guess virgin but it doesn't matter to me. I wish my future wife to have the dream personality in my eyes, she just should't have aids that would be bad

• how much experience we talking about?

• I'm married and my wife was VERY experienced, and I love it.

• well doesn't matter to me

• I'd prefer she was an incredibly horny constantly masturbating and wants to do -everything- virgin who'd never seen a penis before.

Seems unlikely.

I'll pick the horny slut over the not-very-into-sex virgin if those are my choices.

• I don't mind just as long as she hasn't had a big sexual past it's all good because if she's a slut, she's getting rejected.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like every dude who wants to marry a virgin just want someone with no frame of reference for their terrible abilities in the bedroom.

• I'm not a guy but I've only ever known Virgin guys when I was in school. I have not come across one since then and honestly it wouldn't bother me since I'm a Virgin too.

• I never understood the whole obsession with virginity. The first time is kind of terrible and awkward. I would never even want to hook up with a guy who was a Virgin, I like guys with lots of experience. And girls with experience are going to way more fun in bed and be more confident. Prudish girls probably just lay there and take it. Boring.

• its not the sex that is good about a virgin. its the fact that other men haven't had her.

• @dudeman okay well have fun having lights off missionary sex for the rest of your life. This kind of girl is probably very religious and conservative or she's just plain weird. Why are some guys so insecure that they have to obsess over a girl's past? These kinds of guys probably have chodes lol