Would you invite people you dont even like to your wedding JUST FOR THE GIFTS that may come along with them?

That seems a bit gold diggerish to me. But my Grandma wants me to do it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Never thought about it before but hey a gift is a gift. The whole gag world is invited to my next wedding lmao :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to pay to feed them so I'd skip inviting them

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, not at all! That's a pretty immature thing to do, honestly.

• no i feel a wedding and dinner after wards is ment for close fiends and family. also the more people you invite the more it cost so you dont gain much
    look at it this way. its at least 20 or more per plate to feed someone that shows up plus drinks , larger place to have the wedding, more cake more or less your spending a bundle to get a small gift you might or might not use

• Fuck no! They might crash it and give shitty gifts. Imagine getting a box filled with socks from another grown man cause he's scorned and shit.

• Nope. I want a small wedding.

• I would worry about it I'm sure there's people that you're invited that don't like you but will come for the free food

• Lmao you must be black as well? Hahaha

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 100% sure that even if I invite people I don't like to my wedding, they wouldn't bring gifts with them, so that would be a no.
    There is a reason why I dislike, they aren't nice to me, therefore, a nice gesture such as bringing me a gift isn't their thing.

• Fuck the gifts. I'd invite them just to gloat.

• if I ever get married I plan on having a small wedding with a select few guests.

• Yea thats what I want

• I'd have a "tantrum". shut them up nice and fast. nobody wants to deal with a pissed off bride

• Lol Bridezilla alert

• No, I would not.

• Sure, they may as well do something decent for you once in their lives. Them coming doesn't automatically mean they'll bring a gift.