Whats the smallest occurrence on your wedding day that could transform you into a Bridezilla/Groomzilla?

Whats the smallest occurrence on your wedding day that could transform you into a Bridezilla/Groomzilla?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know that I'm ever going to be a groom. Even if I was, there is little that would turn me into a groomzilla.

That being said, the picture is hilarious. He doesn't look all that mad really. Just kinda like, "hey guys, I'm breathing fire here!" Possibly while singing some Frank Sinatra.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a sinking feeling that I'm going to be a bridezilla from the start.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll be a bridezilla if people show up uninvited

• Show All
    • Hell

My phone doesn't like to swear

• 11:01 lmaoooo

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really understand why people go bridezilla. I think your wedding day should be about marrying the person you love, not nitty gritty little details.

That being said, I suppose I'd get pretty upset if something went wrong with my dress or the cake. Those are really the only two parts of a wedding that matter much to me. I might be upset if my hair and makeup didn't turn out well but that's pretty fixable. No reason to throw a fit lol

I love watching Bridezillas though 😁

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably something going wrong with the food, my hair or people not listening to me haha.

1|0
    0|0