If you never found love, would you never get married?

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I have decided I am never going to get married. I have decided to remain single till death. I know I won't find my love, the chances are almost nil (0%) because my standards are very high ( for the kind of woman I want in my life) and it's hard to explain as to why I say like this. but that's true. However it doesn't really matter if I find my love or not, because even if I do find my love I will still not get married. Never.

Hence irrespective to whether I find my love or not, I will never get married.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Age 17.. Worrying about marriage lol. Calm your tits girls. Got plenty of time.

2|4
    0|0
  • Honestly, I probably would still get married at some point. Like if I didn't find a girl I truly love by the time I was around 30 or so, I would still marry a woman I found myself compatible with and whom I feel would make a great mother. Because while I want to get married to a woman I actually love, I want to be a father even more. So I would be willing to marry a woman I don't really love so long as she would give me children and be a good mother to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not sure I'd get married even if I do find it.

1|0
    0|0
  • no if i was truly in live with the person and only wanted to be with that person i would want to get married

1|0
    0|0
  • I shall never marry. Why chew one piece of gum for the rest of my life, when I can choose a fresh piece every day?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd never marry someone I didn't love.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't even know if I get married if I'll find it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Altho I won't have sex without marriage buy yes I'd not marry if I didn't find love

1|0
    0|0
  • If i don't love that girl why i get married her? :D

2|0
    0|0
  • I only get married under m terms

1|0
    0|0
  • Correct. Why marry someone you don't love?

0|0
    0|0
  • No 💁
    No 💁
    No 💁
    I won't 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah I pretty sure I am never getting married so I am gonna marry my job and be with my friends! People like me are almost always stay alone!

1|0
    0|0
  • some times you just settle... that's kind of like not finding love and then you get married to the person willing to marry you. Sort of like Scarlette from Gone with the Wind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I only want to marry if its due to love

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I wouldn't marry someone I didn't love, so if I didn't find love, I wouldn't marry anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm never getting married...

Even if I ever do find love

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what the guy I love wants. I don't care about marriage one way or the other honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why I'd marry someone I don't love, so no

1|0
    0|0
  • Exactly! Why would you marry someone that you don't love? Gotta have your love and friendship in it

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah,, i wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get married for any other reason other than being in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love takes time to build.

I would get married.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard for me to marry if I don't have someone to love

1|0
    0|0