What happens when a man with a girls name marries a girl?

Updates:
What can you do about this?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Glad no guy is named Sarra! At least, I think so! But I'm keeping my last name anyways. so no big deal lol
    I think they'll just have the same name lol might be confusing

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you ever date a guy with a girls name?

• Show All
    • And is this awkward for you?

• Nah it's fine don't worry :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he keeps it
    side note, when I first heard of Nikita Kruschev in history,
    I giggled for a good minute, the big scary cold war leader with a girls name,
    Thankfully I have matured and now realize I was being a complete and fucking moron

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lol i always wondered that haha. Like if I were to marry a guy named Ashley, I honestly would always refer to him as Ash. Like my family would not find out his real name until they looked at the wedding program haha. But I think ot would be easier if a guy with a girl name married a girl with a boy name. Basically, it would be neat if a guy named Ashley named a girl named Blake

0|0
    0|0
  • my future husband has a unisex name (one that can be either male or female) and only one person has commented on it, in the almost 14 months we've been together.

some examples of unisex names: Jody, Shannon, Marian, Ashley, Blake, Ryan, Alex, Chris, Drew, Pat, Sam... the list goes on, i'm sure.

i just call him by his name (to other people; we have many sickeningly-cute nicknames for each other and would only use each other's real names if that person is in deep shit. lol.).

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean like if Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner had gotten married, their names would both be Taylor Lautner?

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mjtxy6HgDb1qz4rgp.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • That too... But what if a guys name is Loren and the girls name is Taylor. Won't people be confused? And as a girl would you be uncomfortable marrying a guy with a girls name?

• let them be confused

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think they would be any more confused then normal. After after all, his entire life he's had a girl's name.

I had two friends that dated in college, Patrick and Patricija, they both went by Pat.

0|0
    0|0
  • The world ends

1|0
    0|0