How long do you think a guy should propose to his woman? How long should you wait after marriage to have kids?

Me and my boyfriend have been discussing about marriage and kids but don't when's the right time to start.(Been together for 3 years. He's 30 finna turn 31 next month and I'm 21 finna be 22 in 5 months) Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly, you need to think about money first, why? Because love doesn't pay the bills. Kids are not cheap. You need a house to live in, not a crummy apartment. You will need to feed and clothe your kids and save for their education. You both need decent paying jobs for that. Make sure you are both done school and have careers going. Then make sure you have some financial stability. Before you get married, I recommend you live together for at least 2 years to fully make sure you know each other first. Once you have all this, then you can get married. I would recommend to be married for at least a year before kids just so you two can enjoy each other as a married couple without having to worry about the kids.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, for me, i told myself that I'm gonna wait about 5-7 years before thinking about proposing. And I'm not the only that thinks like that. I wanna be 100% positive that thats the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with and i won't know within a couple of years.

• Why get the government involved in your relationship?

• 4 years and 4 years.

• You women should be proposing to us. We are the ones risking everything marrying you.

cs7011.vk.me/c7005/v7005959/1b3a8/jw5ichKu8Eg.jpg

What Girls Said 6

• There's no set limit.

Some never want to get married. Some want marriage and no kids. Some want kids and no marriage. Some want neither.

I'm getting married when I'm 24 (that's right, I decided) and IF (huge giant if) we decide to have children it'll be between ages 27 and 29.

• We need to date at least 2 years before he propose, possibly year and a half if not 2. Then we should be engaged for 6 months to a year. After we marry, I honestly want kids ASAP. But I wouldn't mind waiting til a year later so that we could get settled in first

• We'll it's been 3 years and 4 months and he's haven't yet proposing to me. But I've been thinking about proposing to him just don't know how to do it.

• Yes I'd propose to him after that long. I always wanted to be proposed to at a baseball sports game. I wanted to be called down to the field. But does your guy have a favorite sport? Maybe you can propose to him at an athletic game

• Your super young but if you love him and he exact the same love to you , why not propose to him. Take the initiative. But remember marriage is not easy, your not going to be happy all the time. Its about facing the problems together, never ever stop communicating or letting go. Marriage is can be rocky, enjoyable, sad but it will bring happiness and joy's. Make sure he's the right one.

• whenever you guys want, there's no deadline for this shit.

• What is "finna" hahaha

But there's no right time.
    Whenever you want. For either.

I never thought I'd get married, but I'm on the way. And I never want kids.

Everything is optional.

• I don't know we got married at 20 & 22 after being together for 4 years. We will be married for 9 years this year.