Can you imagine hanging out with the same person until you die?

What would it be like?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, easily. The more I get to know someone, the closer I feel to them and the more they mean to me.

• Interesting how we are different. Kinda jealous.

• Yeah but there's no guarantee it will happen and no guarantee it will last.

• No, but you should try anyway. Most things in life aren't guarenteed. The way I see it, if you don't go for it, there's a 100% chance that it won't happen; therefore, it won't get the chance to maybe last either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am never going to hang out with anyone. However to answer your question in general. Yes it's possible, if your feelings, love for the person is very strong , deep and plus if you are a person who believes in monogamous relationships then it's 100% possible.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course... its simple. If you love the person in every way, why not. Why let it slip through your finger at happiness that will fill your heart with purpose. Its a process of growing up. But if you can't commit don't involve yourself in a serious relationship.

• If you're referring to a monogamous marriage lol then absolutely

• Without my man I'd be nothing anyway.

• Sure if it's my boyfriend (future husband) I'd love it

What Guys Said 0