Wife won't let me see my best friend?

I have a best friend (an attractive female) / ex-girlfriend from college who I go out with a lot. We also dated and had sex in college. We go out to drink at bars with our friends. after drinking, we crash at her house nearby since we are too drunk to drive. At first, I used to sleep in her bed, and she would sleep in the guest room. but, she started to sleep in the same bed. We flirt and she laughs at my jokes. She even rubs my abs when in bed, and sometimes I kiss her (on the neck) good night. We once had sex in the library after marriage. My wife doesn't know about the sleeping but has fought with me many times to stop seeing her. I love my wife, and don't want to lose her, especially since she earns more than me. How can I get my wife to loosen up? she is my best friend!

and also, one time, a guy tried to creep her out in a bar. I walked away with her (with my arm around her), and kissed her to make the guy back off, and called her my girlfriend. our friends jokingly call us a couple.

ladies, what would you do if your husband was like this? Another female friend said that she would beat his ass.

we have no kids.

i also play video games online with her and go to dinner with her

Most Helpful Girl

• Any wife would be jealous or furious to see her husband with an ex that he has feeling for. By your storytelling you seem to harbor feeling for your ex by sleeping in her bed drunk... Then she crawl into the bed with you to flirt and you kiss her neck for goodnight. Tell me is that normal.. No it is not. You should not get drunk but instead go home to your wife who loves you. Yes hang out with your friends but always remember where your home is meaning your wife. Kiss your wife neck goodnight. You cheated on your wife... do you feel guilty? What if the role was reverse. Your wife in your shoes and took the same actions as you did. I doubt you would be please. Were you happy when your friends call you and your ex a couple because if you did even in the slightest way. It means that you have feeling for your ex. You said you don't want to lose your wife because she makes more money... Let me ask you WHO is more important to you... I mean the one who you think about the most, the one you love and could died for, the one you see being the mother of your childrens? Who is more important in your heart? You spend time with your friends and ex and get drunk and not coming home. How could a wife sleep at night because she can't... you are the one she loves. You took a vow to be faithful to your wife and to love only her. I Feel sorry for your wife, waiting for you to come home but didn't, a wife who trust you but has no idea of your selfishness of adultery, a wife who loves you but you care more for your ex and her money. People are not fair in life, but when you vow a vow to love and uphold your wife before any person, you do it. Love is not selfish, it humble itself before his love one with respect and care to her hearts. Now it's your turn to chose. Like people says "you don't know what you have until you lose it".

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this is a sneaky troll job. Like, I'm barely catching a whiff, but it's there. LOL

What Girls Said 4

• "what would you do if your husband was like this?"

File for divroce.

Boy, you must be trollin'. This entire post is ridiculous.

• I would kick him out. You even slept with this girl after you got married and you're still seeing her, that's something if I was her I could never forgive as is but the fact that you don't even seem to think what you are doing would be the cherry on the cake.

• I really dont think you have an respect for your wife. You cheated on her and hang out with your ex girlfriend... That is not good at all. You need to think about her feelings and really reevaluate your marriage to your wife. I would leave you in a heart beat if i were in her shoes.

• Okay... From what I've tried to understand...
    You only are into your wife for interest and still haven't moved on from your ex.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean your wife is justified, it's fair for any wife to be uncomfortable having such a husband who behaves like that, of course any wife will fight with her husband if he behaves like you do.

• You consider her attractive.. of course she won't...