What is the reason why I hate promiscuous women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they attract men really quickly and efficiently by giving free sex which you want to hold onto yourself. You see them as competitors in the market for men, except these competitors use dirty tricks to sell their product whilst you conduct yourself in an orderly fashion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because you're:
    A.) Religious (still not an excuse but a lot of people misconstrue religion as a tool for judgement)
    B.) Socially conditioned to
    C.) You feel guilty about your sexual desires due to your values calling you to repress them
    Keep in mind these are all just inferences.

• Maybe you feel like it's harder to believe in love with so many men objectifying women? I don't know.

• sluts lower the cost of sex.

What Guys Said 6

• Lots of puritanical women hate on promiscuous women and call them "sluts" but I think a lot of it can actually be rooted out of simple jealously for how they always seem to always be a with a guy.

• Probably because you're envious of how they get male attention just by being available rather than making them wait arbitrary amounts of time until they're willing to buy you two pair of rings and sign a piece of paper.

Well it's either that or just feeling like you're on the moral high horse so you can put people down and feel better about yourself.

• Without knowing you personally or your stance on casual sex, it's just a guessing game. Could it be that promiscuous are creating a culture whereby all women are expected to have sex early on and become easier than perhaps you'd like? Maybe this culture does not match your own ideals and is impacting you negatively?

• the flood the market and lower the value of relationships.

• They are competition for you.

• They can be competitors for other sluts not for me

• Because they are fucking the guy (s) you like whilst you're struggling.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say you view them as competition, they get men's attention easily, but men don't really respect them

• I don't know. You tell me.

• Because they are cheating to get attention to beat other women by giving away

• Doesn't agree with that lifestyle?

• I don't hate them but I hope they start value their self or at least teach their kids how to value themselves