Is this cheating?

I have been married for a year with my husband. Before that we were in a four year relationship. Recently he had to move to another country for work. And now i have discovered he is signing up on dating (sex) websites nd chatting dirty with all these girls. I feel like i have been cheated on. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't cheating if you don't have a real accurate contact information. If you put all the correct information about yourself then it's cheating.

Because all you're doing is seeing what's on other people's mind. Get them to do something embarrassing or silly for example. This is merely selecting and examining subjects for your experiment.

You not only manipulate their mind but you make them think your real. This isn't cheating though, it's role playing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you don't like it and ask him to stop. If he doesn't then I guess a divorce could be a possibility in your future.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I would say he is on the threshold, or the borderline, there is definitely an intention to cheat on you, chances are there it might happen. This is how it begins.

• Yes it's cheating and it's also probably just the tip of the iceburg to working his way to physical cheating. Dump him now.

• Yes, you've been cheated on or at best, about to be cheated on. You need to dump the guy. The more we tolerate cheating, the more they will keep doing it.

• tell him the truth cause for all you he just wants to talk dirty but not actual sleep with the girls sometimes we need someone too talk too that isn't our wife

• It is as it sounds.

• Yes, that is cheating. What do you want to do?

• If you have to ask if it is, it most likely is

What Girls Said 7

• It is cheating, if he hasn't met in person with them its more emotionally cheating. I would be absolutely gutted, and have a serious talk with him, and think about if you would like to work through it, or not.

• I would feel this was cheating. I mean its dating websites. Talking dirty to them is bad enough but he could do that on any site and yet he's choosing dating ones so maybe even thinking of meeting them.

Its not on. I don't think I would forgive it in a husband either.

If its your house then pack all his shit up and send it to charity... and change the locks. Or sell up and move. He'll get nice surprise when comes home.

• Give him the sex life you two had in the beginning, it's maybe because you two lack of it, if he feels like heaven each time you two do it he'll maybe let it go. For now he didn't cheated on you physically , he is maybe trying to not got too far so act fast.

• Yes it is cheating and disloyal and disrespectful to you. If I were you I'd get rid of him, you can't trust him

• YES this is CHEATING leave the son of a bitch !!!

• Yes it is.

You confront him.

Wait till he gets back.

• divorce divorce divorce :)
    It very well is cheating. (emotional cheating) may not be physical from what you know but he's lonely why arn't you there in the country with him?