If you got payed 100 million dollars to marry a pre-op (has a penis) tranny for 50 years. Would you do it?

you can't cheat, you have to live as a couple (introduce to family/friends), and you have to have sex at least once per week.

This is the tranny

If you got payed 100 million dollars to marry a pre-op (has a penis) tranny for 50 years. Would you do it ?

• Take the deal
  • Pass on the deal
For anyone wondering. This is what he sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxovYSryjF8

I hope all those who voted yes can stand the voice.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a straight female... I'll stick with the one with the penis and without the boobs, thanks.

• Do you find he (she) is pretty?

• I am not attracted to women. I do not find women attractive at all. That individual looks like a woman. Ergo I find her very unattractive. But I'm sure she's somewhat attractive to men, but I don't see it so I don't feel able to make an assessment of her appearance.

• Dat's a cool question, too bad it's closed, so I'd give my answer here.
      Yeah, it's cute, would take it, but only because I found a cunning bypass to the draconian conditions. We would move to Dubai, where it's halal (legal) to take 3 more wives and a dozen of concubines as far as I know. Also, sex with slavegirls (housemaids) is lawful too so won't be considered cheating. With that much money I can both launch a business there and buy Kim K and a couple more glamorous sluts. Otherwise the conditions will be met - we will live like a couple and I wouldn't mind sex not once a week but daily. And on top of all tranny will be my first wife (most respected and dominant) - to annoy the females. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No way.. 50 years is way too long and male anal sex, nahh im good. Thats selling my life away for 100 mil... def not enough. Now if it was 100 billion, maybe. Because then it would be a sacrifice worth doing. My bloodline would be rich for decades to come.

• How would you have a blood line if your genetics is going into a man's butthole?

• Preserve my sperm and after 50 years find a women. With 100 bil it should be very easy.

What Girls Said 9

• If I loved them, I'd marry them without the need for the money.

• If I would click with them well and they were that pretty I would actually marry them without them having to pay me anything for it tbh! 🙆🏻

• I'm concerned where you got all these pictures of the same girl.

• She (he) was a popular tranvestite cam model whose pictures were posted up on reddit.

• I think it's cruel of you to ask this question and post pics of a people like that, exposing her like that.

• No I wouldn't, money isn't everything

• First off, calling someone a tranny is extremely disrespectful.

Secondly, I wouldn't want money for marrying someone I potentially won't even be compatible with or fall in love with. So no, I wouldn't take it.

• YES WHY NOT

• I wouldn't marry a random person for any amount of money. Spending 50 years with one person you didn't choose is way too fucking long. Plus the fact that she is, for all intents and purposes, a woman, and I'm not into women.

• is she really a tranny?

What Guys Said 15

• No, I would never do that. Never means never. I don't care about the money factor, I don't need that money!.

However I never want to get married in the first place!!.

• 50 years? You might as well have said until you probably die since I don't really want to live past 75.

• You see, for a million bucks, most guys could suck a dick. It's just thinking about something else, get it over and done with, it's $1,000,000! Doing it isn't what stops us.

What stops us is afterwards everyone you know sees you have a million bucks and asks you, how did you get the money?

• He/she looks pretty convincing. $50,000,000? I'm gonna say yes.

What's the model's name?

• That is a genuine girl not a tranny so for me to try and picture her with a penis is impossible. Therefore I can not answer your question

• i find it hard to believe that this girl is a tranny. I don't even see a hint of guy in her face. Her body shape is also very feminine. Has conversion surgery really gotten this good? To answer your question though, i'll have to say no

• Hell no.

• no because money cannt buy happyness

• No, I wouldn't.

• Only if she knows how to use it. ;)

• The only bad thing about the deal is marriage, but I'd still do it.

• This is no way she is tranny cuz she look damn girl to me.

• Yeah she looks alright. Why not?

• I talked to her on twitter , she says she is a natural girl and never did cam shows

• well he is obviously lying to you. Did you send him dick pics too?

• or your obviously lying

• Take the deal. I'd leave the country with the money...

• It says in the question that you must live as a couple and fuck once a week

• oh the noes!!

• I'd still agree... take the money and get the hell outa there! lol