How can I help my wife feel better?

My wife woke up this morning feeling sad. I made her breakfast now we're on the couch watching a movie. It seems to be helping her a little she's still kind of sad. I asked her if she was ok she said yes she doesn't feel like it. How can I help her feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stay by her side and offer her emotional support.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are all ready doing it. you are showing her you love her. the only thing you can add to it is try to get her to talk about what is bothering her. she might feel as though it's silly or it might be something you did but didn't realize it. just show her how much you care and be open and honist in the conversation.

What Girls Said 2

• Be there for her. Show her you want her to feel better. Say sweet things maybe. I've been in the same situation a lot of times, when I wake up being sad, and don't even know why. Hormones maybe? Just keep being kind to her, and it will be over soon.

• Fuck her brains out !

What Guys Said 1

• You can do many of the household work and bring down her task for the day, just be present there near her.