I want to know why it is so hard for me to find a woman.

I am puzzled, confused, and just down right don't understand... I have never been in a relationship and haven't had a girlfriend either, but want a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being so idealistic about the future when you have not yet established "a present". Just ask a woman out and keep it simple and fun and ask her a lot of questions and listen to her. She will respond by asking you questions once she sees your interested in her as a person and get naturally curious as to why you are not talking about yourself. Tell her what you want from a relatonship someday and not about what you want 5 years from now and she will guide you the rest of the way. Women are not looking for a sharp dresser so much as they are looking for a sharp genuine person they can feel comfortable talking and being themselves with. Someone dating you wants to feel comfortable with you. Someone who is martried to you wants what you have mentioned above. Takle it one step at a time and be yourself.