Girls, What does love mean to girls? would you get married without love?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Love means a lot to me. I've witnessed an arranged marriage that started with love then slowly parished. I wouldn't want to get married to someone I didn't love whole heartedly. I wouldn't know why I would get married without love being the main factor in marriage. I just wouldn't know how that would work out (for me)

What Girls Said 6

• Love is discovering that I was wrong, for all those years of hard-nosed self-sufficiency.

Love is looking at that man and realizing that I was lost, all those years, before I met him. And without him I'd be nothing.

• i certainly would not get married without love. defeats the purpose.

• i think that love is dedication.
    i would not get married if i was not dedicated to him and if he wasn't dedicated to me.
    a good partner can make or break you.

• actually. now that i think about it... i could probably be persuaded to marry someone.

love and marriage don't always go hand in hand. i think sometimes, love can develop... later. or maybe it won't.

• Love is when a man makes you want to work hard at being a better person. Love makes you see the beauty of the world and realize your full potential. It makes you want to sing songs, write stories, and build a new life... one that is better than you ever even imagined.

• I wouldn't haha

• I'm not sure what love really is, but i wouldn't marry a person that dont love. 😊😊