Girls, how would you feel if your husband slept in the same bed as another woman?

I've known my bff since college and she helped me succeed and make friends there, and even get in shape. I got the best grades of my life there. we Briefly dated and had sex. now, we go out to bars with friends and I spend the night at her house. we sleep in the same bed (my wife doesn't know this). how do I get her to open up? and how's you feel if your husband slept in the same bed as another woman?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be wild about that at all. I am usually very laid back, but that is just too much, especially considering that you dated and had sex in the past. I personally do not blame your wife for being upset, as that would upset me too.
    I personally would not want my boyfriend sharing a bed with anyone but myself. That is kind of an intimate thing, and it just isn't right to me.

What Girls Said 2