After 10 years , 3 kids she still won't marry me but when she was faced with jail time she rushed to say I DO?

we been together for10 years , and have 3 kids from 3 to 8 , i proposed to her 8 years ago and she siad yes from the start but we never set a date , after 6 -7 years her anwser was its just a piece of paper in her mind we are already married and she still won't set a date but when she got her selfe in a bit of trouble and was faced with jail time (only 3 months) she rushed to say I DO? we got married a week before she left , im a bit twisted on this , did she do it cause she was afraid of loosing me and really loves me or because she needed someone to take care of her while she in there? wtf

What Girls Said 2

• id say both she probably didn't want you to get distracted and find someone else while she was locked up. but I also think that she just wants to validate your relationship so if you love her than don't stress bc in good times and bad you guys should be there for each other

• Hmmm maybe she wanted to make it official before she left, maybe being faced with jail time made her reflect on things. I don't think you would leave her while she was in there and she probably doesn't think you wouldve either

What Guys Said 1

• If you love her, why do you want to leave her at her greatest moment of need. Whatever the reason behind her saying "yes", you have to put it aside and show her love. By doing this it will make her find a different meaning to life.