Proposing to her in Public or somewhere alone with her?

i have been dating this girl for 9 months. Thinking about proposing soon. maybe on Valentine's day (such a cliche) or maybe sometime in summer.
but where? i know she'll say yes. but where would you propose to the one you love? just trying to get some tips! thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Really you should personalize it. Where did yous meet? What are her interests? Do you have any use-able inside jokes you could work off of? Is she more intro or extroverted? Is she more of a sweet nothings or big gesture kind of gal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should propose to her somewhere in private that will be a good idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Do it in private. It's so awkward to do it in public.

• I think it's sweet you want to ask her to marry you. But I would give the relationship more time to grow. Because rushing into it is not the thing to do. Wait until you have been toghter a year or so then do it in a romantic way and place

• I think it depends on what you thik she would like. Is she more of a private person? Does she like the outdoors so much that you feel like it would be better to wait until the summer? Is it warm where you live? Where do you live?

• I think she is more a private person. But she also likes outdoor and so do I. We live in NC. I was thinking about doing it in spring sometime in March. Taking her to this beautiful hike park in the mountains and there this beautiful view, I was thinking about doing it there. I think it won't be a lot of people there, and it's outside!

• don't do it on valentines day, it ruins the specialness of it

What Guys Said 0