Would you marry someone who makes more money than you do?

who also has all other factors that you like

• Yes
    96% (24)96% (22)96% (46)Vote
  • No
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Who else?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as we are happy together and both contributing to the relationship yes. I make 2x as much as my boyfriend but we are happy together and once we have children he will stay at home with them and thats how he will contribute to the hoisehold

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I see no reason to exclude someone who earns more money then I do. That also means they probably have a stable job, which is always nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • interesting results. I expected most guys to say no, seeing how many men are obsessed with money

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did marry someone who made more. But I also would have married him if he earned less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it wouldn't bother me up to a certain point, but let's say this guy is like millionaire rich. There is a certain thing that comes with women who marry really rich men, the stigma of you're only marrying him for that purpose or you're a gold digger. I know I'm not either, but I also don't think I want to spend forever defending that fact. I'm not saying I wouldn't go out with him considering in your example this is a person who checks all the boxes, but it would definitely be something to think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, though I really wouldn't care even if he didn't either.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I would, but I'm almost certain that a woman who earns more than me would not marry me. Women date/marry up.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never want to get married in my lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't matter at all, in my opinion. If I love her, I will marry her; regardless of money

0|0
    0|0
  • More money means she's less likely to destroy me in a divorce

Money really means nothing to me. I plan on being an elementary school teacher and my girlfriend is trying to be a nurse, so she's probably gonna be making more than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to make more money than Taylor Swift.

0|0
    0|0
  • earns*

0|0
    0|0