Describe in Detail Your Dream Wedding?

I daydream a lot about marriage and one of the things I constantly think about is my wedding and what it will be like. Describe in detail your dream wedding and what it would be like, regardless of whether or not money is an issue.

My dream wedding would take place at the Joy of All Who Sorrow in San Francisco since it's my religion's holiest site in North America, I'd be wearing the white Navy dress uniform since I plan to serve someday, and all of my closest friends and family would be there. For food we'd serve a combination of my favorite classic Mexican dishes from my grandmother and the equivalent for my wife depending on what ethnicity she is, our song would be "Hold my Hand" by Michael Jackson, and we'd wear gold crowns :) Finally we would have our honeymoon in Alaska and have sex like bunnies after waiting so long.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on many things haha! If I marry a fellow arab, I want a real big Arab Wedding with at least 500 gests!
    A nice big dress, Music , very fiesty! In a Fancy hotel and during the summer 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Only know that I would want the ceremony be underneath a willow tree. Dunno about the rest, yet.

What Girls Said 12

• my dream wedding would be in late fall/early winter (i want a dress with sleeves) and an intimate ceremony with just our families and a few close friends.

colours would be orange/red/gold
    (dress may or may not be white; no veil, either a crown of roses or a medieval-style tiara)

first dance song would be 1) all i ask of you (from phantom of the opera) or 2) something gothic/symphonic metal-ish (think 'in the end' by stream of passion, something in that style).

our honey moon would be in scotland (we're both scottish and he's never been) and, we'd have sex like rabbits, just as we do now. lol.

that's about all the thinking i've done so far. i'm not even engaged yet, but i can hope that he will someday... lol)

• I want something small.. with immediate to close family and friends attending..
    I would love something like this.. on top of a beautiful hilly view..
    canopykingpin.com/.../tent-lighting3.jpg
    www.marrythis.com/.../...-13_outdoor-wedding-2.jpg

• Wait, what? Joy of All Who Sorrow... that's Russian Orthodox, right?

There's a Russian Orthodox church by that name here in LA. It's in a strip mall, off the 405 fwy in Culver City, next to a hydroponics shop. LOL

Does SF have, like, some big cathedral by the same name?

• Yes we do. It's considered very sacred because it houses the relics of one of our saints.

• Ah, yea, I looked it up. That's... certainly more magnificent than the one down here. LOL

• Honestly I have never thought about it. It's such a waste of money. I mean, I like a good party with good food etc. but why does it have to come with a ridiculous price tag? And why do I have to invite family members that I don't even like? Why am I inviting my parents' coworkers whom I have never met? Have your own party!

• -Bali, my dads hotel
    -everything's gonna be in white
    -I'd be wearing a swarovski beaded kebaya the groom will be wearing this beskap thing (sundanese traditional costume), for the reception im gonna wear a white backless dress the groom will be wearing tuxedo or smthng, and for the after party I'll be wearing something short and sexy and the groom will be wearing I don't know whatever he wants.
    - gonna be a small wedding (100-200 people), reception will be around (300-400) and the after party will only be for close friends and cousins.

• If its not my dads hotel other 5 stars hotels will do.

• Since I am Pakistani I would want my wedding to be three days and to go a little something like this:

https://vimeo.com/32586834

• My wedding will be from evening till night time at a beautiful reception. My grand entrance will be in a carriage. There would be a DJ, good music, entertainment, and musicians. I want traditional food at my wedding. I'll be wearing at least 3 different dresses. Towards the end of the ceremony, I want the Careless Whisper song to be played.

• Donut have one

• At a mosque, with close friends and family.

• Secluded, romantic, in the evening, fun, joyful.

• 1. Food = pizza
    2. Husband = someone I love
    3. Done. Marry that motherfucker.

What Guys Said 10

• For me, beer and hot wings and pizza with lasers and mist and sexy lighting and dance music, there's naked women dancing around inside capsules everywhere, and no dress code whatsoever.

Most of the expenses would be on the naked women dancing in capsules.

Unfortunately my wife didn't let me have any part in choosing our wedding plans -- she went frantically off on her own.

• I never have dreams about wedding and I never want to marry also.

• Marriage to me has been ground down to not a representation of a mutual intimate relationship of two parties, but rather a legal binding between two people, who now have to share everything, and if someone throws a wrench in it after a couple of years, the whole thing deteriorates into who pays child support, who gets custody, and who gets the house. Sorry I'm starting to rant about my childhood. My dream relationship would take place in a cabin far out in the woods, where I don't have everyone telling me what to do, and I can be alone for periods of time without interruption.

• a cheep one. a big fancy wedding doesn't mean the marriage will last. so why spend the money on it when you can use it toured your life together.

• I have no dream wedding as both my SO and I don't believe in marriage. I'll just have to cross that bridge if I ever change my mind about it

• I can't, because I don't think I will get married so it's pointless to describe in detail my dream wedding.

• That wedding in the Gossip Girl finale with Dan and...

FUCK! Did I just admit to the internet that I watch Gossip Girl? Argh...

• Courthouse.

• I'm going to leave it unplanned. so it can taste better if it happens : D

• small church with no air conditioning and then later in a motel 6