Guys, How would you deal with your wife getting fat, if she was not fat when you married her?

Anyone else?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem. Usually some weight gain after kids... just normal part of life.

What Guys Said 7

• Well first I'll ask her whats wrong and then I'll try to explain that its bad for her health and what not. I'll probably buy her running shoes and we both could just take walk and jogs around. I wouldn't tell her to just loose weight, I would try to exercise with her and just show her again that however she is I will be always with her.

• disgusting answer

• I don't get what's disgusting? buying her running shoes? I mean its not like I will force her, we just have to look after ourselves gaing a lot weight is unhealthy. I think you didn't fully read my opinion. You're right though I could of said in better words.

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I would just encourage her to lose weight but that's really it.

• That is a hard question... I am the type that body type really doesn't matter it there personality and what's in there heart that counts most.. That being said. My wife was skinny and had 5 children and has gained weight she has had a stroke and smokes. She says she wants to lose weight, I have done everything I can to help her. The Dr even said she needed to lose weight. But now she don't even try to help herself...

It is hard to tell your SO they are over weight and they need to lose it because they think your down grading them or being disrespectful and mean... Its very hard to deal with without hurting there feelings.

• I would encourage her to exercise and be healthy

• Tell her up-front that she's gaining weight and that I'll exercise with her if it'll get her to lose weight

If she can't take that kind of criticism, she's not fit to be my wife

• haha nice pun! "not fit to be my wife" hahahaha

• Exercise togetha

• Buy a treadmill