Guys, do you care about having wedding reception?

Do you like small wedding or fancy wedding?

• Yes
    62% (5)
  • No
    38% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Small, unless I'm very rich. Mostly I think small weddings is such a better move if the savings can go towards a nicer house and things of this sort.

For the friends who attended, you can have a party afterwards without some fancy and expensive wedding reception.

That said, I ended up having a fancy wedding overseas with a wedding reception, towering glasses of champagne, etc. -- wife insisted on it, I just kind of took out the credit card.

Still seems much wiser to me to tone it down a notch, unless the couple if wealthy and the cost of the wedding is like pocket change.

What Guys Said 6

• Small wedding, but still have some kind of reception. Those are your friends and they wish to congratulate you and share in your happiness. Otherwise, why come?

• I care about the bride, the rest is only part of small details xD

• Yes, as long as it's small. Same with the wedding. No sense spending all that money on a one time event which could be better spent on more important things.

• when starting out money is usually really tight and a big expensive wedding only adds to the burden. small wedding small reception so you can afford to start your life together with out going to deep debt.

• I want to get married in a large wedding like my parents did. There were 500 people at their wedding.

• Small. But even on my side I probably want to have about 25 people there already.