Can anyone tell me where I can find a dominatrix to marry like places they would hang out or how do I actively meet one? Im a very submissive man?

I want to marry a dominatrix but I don't know where they are.. I mean is there a online dating site that I can use and I'm looking for a super beautiful dominatrix cuz I'm submissive and she's dominant and I wouldn't have that much competition with other men so I would have a better chance at getting a more than hot one!! I'm not after them for sex but only to fulfill their needs cuz this is who I am and I can't and won't change who I am.. like there was this woman I met on this site and she's submissive but I wanted to worship her but she said stop worshipping me and I didn't text her for days so I need your help to find a dominatrix cuz that will make me happy. I'm also a virgin!

Most Helpful Girl

• Relax on the marriage talk. Why don't you just find one and see if it's really your thing. There are plenty of fetish sites to try out. You can message people talk meet up

• I want to marry a dominatrix I'm the type of submissive that wears thongs and thong bikinis at the beach an stuff and when I think about a dominant woman my penis squirts out pre cum so I know I need a dominatrix cuz I don't like being dominant and I want a dominatrix to take the lead in the bedroom when I marry one

• I want to know that my woman likes me in a thong and thinks I'm sexy and hot in one it's a must!!!

• There are a ton of people that find that hot that are doms and there are doms that don't find that hot.

What Girls Said 2

• Actually acting out something and experiencing it is different than "fetishsizing "(is this a word? It is now) Your a virgin so you can't possibly know for sure if you'd like it. However, I'm sure online groups are out their, Google is your best bet.

What Guys Said 1

• Really sorry for you. It is very hard to find someone like you are looking for.