Do you support gay marriage?

Give your reasons why if yes or no, please and thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i have nothing against gay people but I don't beleave they should marry.

• You are just saying that because you don't want to propose to your boyfriend

• Because it is not natural to be gay.if god meant for us to b gay life would stop. what they do makes me sick. but gay people can not help what they r. and you can not hate sum 1 for sum thing theycan not change.

• Not even that its just Marriage is a term from the bible. If you are going to steal a term from the bible at least b descent and follow the rules. It shouldnt be called marrige give it another name.

What Guys Said 42

• I support gay marriage. I have family members and close friends who are gay and lesbian and having known them all of my life, I would want them to be able to experience everything that I am able to as a straight person. People need to grow up and get over their hangups, realize that people are people and all deserve the chance to live happy lives however they want to. There is nothing in the Declaration of Independence that says "All men are created equal (except the gays, non-whites, etc...)" so get over it and treat everyone the same.

• Hypothetically, If their are 3 individuals left in the world say 2 men and 1 woman or 2 women and 1 man. Would you be in favour of a monogamous same sex marriage? Clearly the point of marriage is to procreate, raise children so that when you get older they will support you mediately or immediately. That is, by providing support to you directly or by contributing to society working, paying taxes, getting married and having children. Put it another way it affects, death rates, birth rates, aging population. This is a real big issue in some countries, take Japan for example, a lot of individuals are not getting married and having children because it is expensive. What this means if the child birth rate drops it will hit the well being of society in the future. In Japan, in forty years time 40% of the population will be over 65. Think of the implications who will care for them, who will provide pension income for them, how will the economy grow. To put it another way say you live on and island with 10 people, and two of the individuals decide on a same sex relationship, how will this affect the birth rate, ageing demographics etc. What are the long term implications on the other people on the island. What if one of those people was you. I know, you are thinking they can still raise children, and a lot of gay couples do so, by relying on generous men within the homosexual community to provide the sperm. Does this increase the risk of inbreeding because the children will grow up and will be socialising within their own communities, without knowing they are brother or sister.

Up to the mid seventieth century you could get married without a priest or witnesses, marriage is a property relationship, a contract. Wealth, power and social status was derived from land, you could not buy it even if you had money, it was inherited, and even then restrictions were placed upon it in the sense it was only your for your lifetime and women had no legal status. If two men get married and have no children what happens to the property and wealth that they acquire during their lifetime clearly it was not spent on raising a child, or contributing to society as a whole.

You have to take into consideration, birth rates, aging population, and life span, people didn't live to 75 on average, they only lived to 35. In Australia the aged the aged pension was introduced at the beginning of 1900, at the age of 60 but the average life span was only 55. Now the pension starts at 65 but the average life span is 75 years. Taking into consideration wars, disease, famine etc it was not in the interest of society to promote same sex marriages because it affected birth rates and wasted resources.

Does society want to promote same sex relationships when it is clearly not in the interests of society. It raises issues, of property inheritance, increases risk of inbreeding, affects on birth rate, aging demographics, wasted resources, loss to the economy.

• We're not promoting, we are simply supporting. people are different. let them be.

• "same sex relationships....increases risk of inbreeding"

wat

• We can clone, right?

And, yes, if I knew I died and my family wouldn't take care of any orphans, hell yeah I would let gays take care of my kids. I'd never want any children I'd ever have miss out on being part of a loving family. It's just stupid to be so selfish.

• No I do not- Simply because marriage is a term from the bible. Marriage is between a man and a woman. I'm all for them having some kind of union but it shouldnt be called marrige. Give it another name because marriage simply does not fit it. I don't hate gays and I'm all for thier rights but no not marriage.

• Your religion does not get to own "marriage".

Civil Unions by DEFINITION is marriage.

• Which religion.. not christianity.. marriage is much older then that relatively new religion.. Having equal rights does include being able to marry. So your CLAIM is pure speculation.

ANYONE with a marriage license can marry you.

No true Scots man argument.. (google it)

• Glntrovert stop trolling and STFU

• Sure why not. If gay guys get married they don't need to marry women to look like they are straight. Less competition. If gay women marry each other then there are less out their causing confusion. hahaha. Who care what they do. This is America and the first amendment to the constitution guarantees freedom of religion. To each their own. The people fighting gay marriage are the religious fanatics that think our country is based on their religion, and basicly push for a theocracy. In reality though the best solution would be to have the government to see all unions as civil unions because the government is suppose to be separated from religion. Then what ever house of worship wants to marry who ever can. That way the roman catholic church can marry who they want and the rainbow of gay love temple or whatever can marry who they want. The constitution provides for it and anything else is illegal.

• I don't support gay marriage but I don't actively fight against it either. I don't really see why people can't be happy with civil unions that afford them the same rights. If it was about equal rights, that would be sufficient enough. But I might be biased, as I don't really see any reason someone would want to allow someone to take half of the stuff they worked hard for, when the other person decides they've had enough of the other person. Marriage isn't in the cards for me, but I wouldn't want to deny anyone the experience if that's what they want.

• For the record, civil unions offer up less than half the rights that heterosexual couples get. There's evidence to back it; unfortunately, I don't have my book with me.

• I gave my opinion, I was not looking for a debate, you seem to be. This is where I stop

• I don't want to debate, I just want to know. I simply am not totally familiar with these requirements of which you speak, that's all.

• Put me down for "I don't give a sh*t if they get married or not." Why?...because I don't really care

• (Australian.)Yes I think they should.Why?

Why not?

Religion: It's a secular country, religion has no place in laws. Furthermore, whilst the term "marriage" might be in the bible, it's also in law, and the issue is law here. I support a church refusing to allow a gay couple to marry in their church (and, I shoudl add, I'm an atheist), however the word 'marriage' is a legal term with legal definitions. Once that happened, religion lost 'ownership' of the word.

Tradition: It was also "tradition" that men worked and women didn't and aboriginals were 'fauna'.

Better for children: Please, many kids already grow up with one parent, and I'm yet to see one peer reviewed study to say children from gay marriages have a worse time. Besides which, that's not the question anyhow.

They don't need to: There are still a few (though thankfully not many) issues where marriage is more legal then defacto. Furthermore, why shouldn't they be given equal rights?

Some of the comments on here are sickening. I can 'maybe' forgive the religious ones, even though they are (in my opinion) stupid reasons, at least I can understand them. But some of the claims, like that of Intras, is just plain silly.

@Intra

For instance, how does marriage or non marriage effect the "they don't have offspring"? Are you assuming a gay guy that can't marry will then marry a female and have kids? Are you suggesting that every hetrosexual married couple have children?

Here's how gay people getting marriage will effect you heterosexuals. It won't. Unless you're a marriage celebrant or divorce lawyer. Heck, not even caterers will be effected because gay people are already having 'weddings' just without the bit of paper.

• Hello..

well it really depends.. I don't suport the idea that religious organisations should be forced to marry gay/lesbian/trans gendered couples but at the same time if a comunity elder or some other from of representitive agreed to marry them I wouldn't have any problem accepting it..

• i'm okay with gay guys and dating and marriage. but I hate "faggots", you may say "hmm, this guy is a terrible person for saying this". but to me there is a huge difference between gay men and faggots. faggots would be the guys who are trying to prove how gay they are by dressing up in feathers and stuff and wearing thongs .. my impression was that gay guys were attracted to men, not men dressed up as girls.

• Almost my sentiments exactly. but no subjugated minority ever gained rights but sitting down and being quiet.

• I support equal human rights, gay marriage goes under that title.

• Lol so where are we going with this? Nowhere - You beleive what you beleive and I beleive what I do. Nobodies mine is gonna change I hope that wasn't your point in arguing.

• So what you are saying is that if a women and a man want to get married, but do not want kids they can't?

My mind changes based on what is right, and evidence.. You wanting to take basic human rights away from a minority is not right, because I might be in the next minority you want to take rights from.

• I don't mind. Let them suffer in the crap they call marraige like the rest of us.

• yes because I have a gay friend. he has a lot of fun being able to not able to get marry. he can date any guy he likes, he has 5. and always have fun stories to tell us.

but on another hand like how some people say, that I somewhat agree. it should be legal, so that they can share the same misery call marriage because that when couples have less sex. :)

• I care less about gay marriage than I do about getting them equal protection under the law. I hate the thought of lifelong lovers getting shut out of medical decisions involving their incapacitated lover just because the person's "family" that hasn't talked to them in 30 years decides to show up.

• If your truly in love no wall should get in your way..

• I used to be on the fence about it, but I say go for it. I have no problems with gay people. If they want to get married and can find a church/mosque/temple/etc that is happy to perform the ceremony and the state is willing to give them the same rights and privileges as straight couples, who are the rest of us to stand in the way and say no? I don't have a problem with marriage between more than 2 people either. If consenting adults want to marry, why not? There's no such thing as a "natural relationship".

• I strongly support it! I feel that marital courts should be required to recognize same-sex couples. However, I feel that it should be up to the discretion of houses of worship e.g. churches, synagogues, mosques, etc. as to determine. The fact is, most gays don't necessarily want religious equality in this matter, they only want political equality. The only valid secular argument against it is that it would cost the government more money. Frankly, if it costs the government more money, then maybe they should ban other minorities from getting married, too to save money.

• nah, I'm not down with that.

its a free country, you can do what you want. however, marriage is simply for a man and a woman.

• Says the same book that somehow states that a woman is lower than dirt and the reason we all die.. How lovely that you share those views, dearie.

• what book do you speak of? I don't share either of those views, so id love for you to elaborate.

• Fagots and lesbians are the bane of society. There's a reason why males have a penis and females have a vagina. Ass holes are exit only. Marriage is a union, both physical and emotional, of a man and a woman---period.

• Learn to explain yourself instead of making a bunch of assertions.

So answer me this....

1. - Why are gays the "bane of society".

2. - Why do males have a penis and females have a vagina? Are you award of straight couples who have anal sex? What about lesbians?

3. - Why is "Marriage a union between only a man and a women, and not two people who love each other?

4. - Why are you a moron?

• You mean humanistic views... Old tactics trying to miss label other peoples views.. I know, but I thought I might as well point out your hypocrisy attitude..

Have a nice life..

• I find your lack of compassion disturbing... the fact that people like you exist make me feel better about myself. I don't believe in hell as I'm sure you do- but if it does exist then you're going there.

• I love this question. Do I "support" gay marriage?

It's amazing, especially when talking about politics the definition of support. If you look it up online there's multiple definitions. So, when I answer this question I'll use this definition of "support" - defend: argue or speak in defense

In this definition of support, no, I do not support gay marriage.

Do I disagree with gay marriage or have any problems with it? I have absolutely no problems with gay marriage.

I am not for or against gay marriage, I simply just do not care. It's not my battle and I shouldn't have to be pulled into it, or penalized for problems that are not my own.

If there was ever a vote in my state to legalize gay marriage this what I would do: I would drive to go and see each side, and auction my vote to the highest bidder. Whoever wants it the most will get it. If it's that important, people will pay for it. Yes, I said it. Since I have to hear about this lame issue all the time, the side that is willing to cough up the money for my vote will win it.

• They have every right to be just as miserable as straight people so yes, why not it wouldn't change my life at all.

• No possible valid reason I can think of to go against it.

If you're against gay marriage then don't get one.

• NO THEY SHOULDN'T, it has nothing to do with equality... they have all the same rights and stuff with a domestic partnership but its called soemthing else... marriage is a word why change the definition... I'm a human being I can't also be a tree or a planet, that's not what the word means why change the meaning? because they said so, no that would be stupid

...im sure I could go on and on about how correct I am but I wont...

IM A WINNER!

• If you actually knew any gays personally, you would learn that calling a legal union between two gays anything other than marriage, even if it has the same benefits, ultimately doesn't have the same power as marriage.

• So make a new word for it... just completely make a new word, stop trying to change something that would undermine peoples religion since that's where the word came from in the first place... I don't go trying to change any words that are tied to the jewish religion to make them fit into everyones lives, because that would be disrespectful to them... so make ur own sh*t don't eat mine and then sh*t it out yourself and ask a philosopher whos sh*t it actually is...

im right ur not grow up

• Totally. Such a winner that you'll probably never going to get far in life.

E-claps for all!

By the way, I'm the biggest winner. ;D Lol.

• No guys marry girls. girls marry guys. period

• no they shouldnt, it has nothing to do with equality... they have all the same rights and stuff with a domestic partnership but its called soemthing else... marriage is a word why change the definition... I'm a human being I can't also be a tree or a planet, that's not what the word means why change the meaning? because they said so

IM A WINNER!

• I support the right of the LGBT community to the exact same rights as heterosexuals, having said that, I feel that marriage itself is an anachronistic institution which I don't support. Hence in principle I don't support gay marriage either.

Even though marriage in not for me, as long as heteros can get married, why should anyone else be denied the same?

• YES, I SUPPORT FREEDOM OF OTHERS.

who the hell is anyone to decide who get's to get married to whom and so?

people should take a step back and look at what the f*** they're doing... most of them are nothing but sadist dictators and they justify it in their ways and make it sound juuuuuust fine and acceptable.

• guys are more closed minded than girls

and I am a proud supported of gay marrige :)

• I have to agree with Anonymous below me. Other than being a factor of religion, I have yet to hear a compelling argument as to why same-sex marriage should not be allowed.

• Should two gay men have a right to adopt a child and be entitled to protection from discrimination on the basis of the same sex relationship? Should they be entitled to tax concessions that ordinary couples are entitled to? Does it affect population demorgaphics? How is property disposed upon death of a partner? Does it increase risk of inbreeding ?

• Its religion but its not opinion. Marrige originated from the bible. How can you take a term and just totally discredit what it means? Man and woman. I'm all for them getting together but marrige is not what it is. It should have a different name.

• Defiling a woman's clitoris came from the Koran..

What's your damn point?

And, bucko, most children won't take care of thier old parents.. That's where we get 'Old Folks' Homes'. Hush child, you need to stop being so crazy.

• Yes , because it is a partnership and contract for life purposes.

• Why would anyone want to be married?

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 54

• absolutely! well other than the fact that I'm bisexual and would be more than willing to marry a woman who I loved and wanted to marry...

i believe in equal rights and its as simple as that. marriage is not something sacred or inspired by whatever god people in any given culture believe in. it began as a way to pass women off as property with money to their husbands. it is a legal contract today that assists people who want to live together, share assets, etc. in having the legal authority to share possessions and have other privileges granted to *family* only. they want to be legal family because they love and care for another and life is much easier on the legal side of things if you are married.

im black and I kind of relate it to when there was a time when whites and blacks were also forbidden to marry together and the same fundamentalist conservatives were spouting their narrow minded hateful opinions back then as they are now. they were determined to hold us back from progression back then and today is no different. we aren't asking to get married in your churches. hell, I'm not even religious. you don't even have to watch us filthy homos getting married, it won't affect your life at all. all we want is to be recognized by the government when we decide that we want to spend our lives together. this is 2010 people. seriously.

• To the people who say there is no other argument besides religious, you are somewhat misguided, a perfectly fine argument would be that they will not procreate, and this goes against the theory of evolution. We know now however that being gay is not a state of mind its a state of being and is just as "natural" as anything else

That being said I do support gay marraige, the fact that "marriage" is being argued as a biblical term and the only way to unite yourselves under our STATE law is through "marriage" proves to me that our country is built upon religious domination. (no surprise here tho) what's difficult for me to grasp is the fact of rights, while "unions" are tecnically united they do not have the same legal protection as "marriages" something that is a state function and should be separated as such. People are who they are and there are no more gay people as there were in the beginning (haha I guess assuming you accept the theory of evolution) its just that more of them are coming out as such. Plato, Alexander the Great, every emperor in the Han Dynasty, the Azande in Africa...the list could go on FOREVER. it was only until the middle ages and the rise of the church that gays became less and less known

• I fully support gay marriage.

For the record, marriage never used to have ANYTHING to do with religion. Originally, marriage was a way for men to turn women into a piece of property. I understand that nowadays, marriage and religion are all tied together and such, but the actual foundation of marriage has nothing to do with religion, if you go back a bit in time. Do your research. A century later, marriage was out of pure love and committment, still no strings attached to religion. We don't go around advocating that women belong to men once they're married, so why is it okay to advocate that marriage is only supposed to be between a man and a woman?

It makes sense to me... Does it make sense to you, or is my point totally invalid? I'm sure I could revise it...

Secondly, why does a couple marry?

Because they love each other. They care about each other. They share a deep connction, and want to remain committed. Sometimes, because one person is terminally ill, going to war, etc., and they want to secure their relationship. Because they want to be legally bound, and they want the 1,000 something rights that accompany the binding. Who says same-sex couples can't want to marry for these same reasons, and what logical explanation is there to deny them these rights? I can't find a single one.

• The purpose of marriage is to breed, raise children, so they will grow up and support you, work, pay taxes, contribute to society as a whole.

Should one partner of two men in a same sex relationship with a child be exempt from millitary service, should two men be able to adopt children? Should two men be entitled to have a surrogate give birth to their children. Or with two women in the alternative.

• Sure, but I don't believe ALL individuals are simply "economical contributions," and they should not simply be treated as such. But I won't argue with you.

• We have a lot of people. 'We', I'm guessing you're forcing that and raising children on women, don't have to do anything. And, for your jealous-inspired questions.. Yes. To all of them. Besides the military service. Cool your jets. If you hate it so bad, kill yourself. We won't miss you. Neither will the woman slave you beat every night. Oh, sorry. I mean 'wife' because she didn't make your meatloaf the right way.

• What about this...

1 in 2,000 babies are born hermaphrodites. They have both male and female sex characteristics, so the DOCTORS decide which gender the baby should grow up to be. Plenty of babies are born "female," when they actually have a Y chromosome. So, technically, they are males, right? So, should these females, with their outwardly-indistinguishable Y chromosomes be denied the right to marry men?

It's interesting to think about.

As quoted by a doctor in a medical journal I was required to read," It's easier to cut a hole than to build a pole." Use your imagination; we're implying that simply making a hermaphroditic baby into a girl is easier than making it a boy. So that child is a "girl' it's entire life because that's what the doctor chose. But what if it is attracted to girls, because it believes it should be a male? Afterall, the doctors cut out its testes when it was only a few weeks old, and cut down it's enlarged clitoris (too big to be female, too small to be male), so they could rightfully build it a false vagina. So, what does this person do? He/she had testes at birth, and thus is not allowed to marry a man. But he/she also has been conditioned to live as a woman, and thus is not allowed to marry a woman.

It's tricky, isn't it? I'm not trying to force ideas down anyone's throat... This stuff is more prevalent in our society than most people think; so I've yet to hear other peoples' opinions on it.

• What's happened to the world? Anyone on here who said y'all agree to gay marriage is going to hell along with them. And I'm not sure to blame it on yalls mothers, fathers or what. But first of all you wouldn't be here if you parents was gay. I'm Christian and I feel that the same sex together is VERY wrong and SICK. I wish people could be put in jail if they was gay. Now I'm not hating on them, I'm hating on what their doing. I think its a menial problem that starts when their young. But Imma tell y'all, all y'all need to find Jesus today (ASAP)

• I know I will be judged for this, but no I do not support gay marriage. The institution of marriage is designated for a male and female with the objective of loving one another and producing further generations. It is not for people who are gay. I do not have a problem with gay people, but I feel that being gay is considered fashionable at this time. Many people are born gay, others choose it. I think marriage is the utmost symbol of traditional human life, and is reserved for heterosexual couples.

• So, if someone doesn't want to have kids, it's still okay for them to get married? Right?

• I support it, mainly because I am a supporter of equal love. I think everyone should have a fair chance at love and I really do believe that it is not our place to judge others and disallow them from doing what society has showed as the way to show complete love for another person

• Gay people can't change who they are, nor should they have to. They are people who are equal to those who are straight and should be allowed to experience the joy of marriage.

• Gay marriage is a first step towards more equal rights for he gay community in many peoples minds. I have personally known many gay indiciduals as well as lesbian individuals, and know that they are exactly the same as heterosexual people in the respect that they all have different personalities, interests, etc. Stereotypical "gay" people may be easier to "spot", but I have known quite a few football players who are also gay, and really, the stereotypes don't fit. Besides that, which really has nothing at all to do with gay MARRIAGE, I should say that yes, indeed, I do support this. I think that a lot of times gay individuals legally face a lot more financial issues because they cannot be listed as a familly for tax purposes, shared bank accounts, etc. Also, gay famillies cannot adopt as a FAMILLY they have to adopt as a single parent which is also difficult and creates tensions. I think that equality is something we need to strive for across the board: equal wages for women, equal rights for homosexuals. The thing that DOES need to be remembered however, is that many equal rights activists also propse extended rights to others. For example, handicapped people can generally cut to the front of a line at theme parks etc. While I personally have NO problem with that, the opposition argues that this is not EQUAL treatment, and that activists want Better treatment. In campaigning, the reaction of those opposers should be remembered

• IT PUTS A DENT IN OUR VALUES?! Really? You gotta come up with better reasons then that people. I guess Brittany spears getting married and divorced the next day, and other straight people who take marriage for granted DON'T put a dent in marriage values? Straight people do a great job putting dents in marriage values. I'm not saying all straight people, there are wonderful married couples out there; but don't use "values" are a reason gays shouldn't get married; it makes you sound naive.

• Marriage is nothing but a freestyle business plan to me, but why not? If someone wants to marry the same sex, why is it any of your business? Would you like it if someone came in and just got blow out f***ing p*ssed for something as simple as a chocolate cupcake...WITH BANANA FROSTING?! And they were like, "You can't f***ing do that. Don't. No. NO. YOU. NO. CAN'T."

Well, I'd be pretty p*ssed. Point is, why deny someone something that makes them happy, and that will essentially, do absolutely nothing to truly effect your life? That had you of not been aware of it, it wouldn't even matter because you didn't even know because it didn't effect your life what so ever?

Bit of a scattered comment I've here, eh? Yes I support Homosexual Marriages.

• Yes. I don't get why it's such a big deal; some people like the same sex, some people like the opposite sex and some people like both sexes. There's no right or wrong, and for humans to judge other humans and say that what they are attracted to is improper is improper in itself. There are plenty of examples of homosexuality among other species and you don't see members of those other species ostracizing one another.

• i don't support it, but I'm not against it, I can't stand watching the same sex go at it. but its not my bissuness to care. they don't butt into my love life, so I stay out of theres. whatever they plan to do behind closed doors, is up to them

• I support. Its interesting how people try to throw religion in with questions like this every time. I think that's bullsh*t, cause the people who are mostly saying this are the people that need reality checks themselves. Don't say being homosexual is a sin, when more then likely you get sh*t faced every weekend, have promiscuous sex, watch porn, recreational drugs, and so forth; when the bible says that's a sin. Don't play this game if your only gonna follow your rules.

• yes. everyone has the right to be happy with whatever floats their boat, except criminal and immoral acts like rape and murder. :)

• I've actually changed my views on this one. Marriable is an ancient tradition between a MAN and a WOMAN. We should preserve tradition.

o

• i support gay marriage because I'm no one to place restrictions on who someone can love or not. no one chooses who they fall in love with it just happens. gay couples deserve the same respect and privileges that a heterosexual couple does.

• do what makes you happy, and F everyone else

• i support it.. if two people are in love, rather its 2 men, 2 women or a man and a woman and they want to get married to show their love for one another they should be able two. restricting gay marriges is like telling someone they can't get married because they are not a certain religion...ppl should be avle to do what they want to gay or straight because at the end of the day "we" are all ppl.

• i support it because I believe if it's what makes that person happy then they should do it...they shouldn't be restricted from being or having a same sex relationship with another person...its their choice and I beleive it's an okay choice...i have so many gay friends anyway :)

• yes, because why not. men and women get married everyday,they're people,people get married, so why can't two men get married? because they can't have kids, bull****, there are a bunch of kids who need to be adopted into good homes. you can't control who you're attracted to, if a man wants to marry a man who cares. At the end of the day it's just a peice of paper, anyone can go into their backyard and vow their undeniable love to someone, so why not give them the same rights as everyone else.

• I do- I don't honestly see why it's a big deal if two people want to grow old together, and I think it's unfair how they don't get the same tax benefits or hospital rights as heterosexual couples.

• yup, because unless everyone has a right to it, it's not a right... just a hetero privilege. gays are humans and can love each other as much as any other people, so denying them the legal right to do so is stupid and is basically just legal discrimination.

• Yeah. Being gay is not a crime. You're still human. Why shouldn't you be allowed the same laws as anybody else?

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with gay marriage. I also, personally, think that marriage is just a piece of paper. You can love someone without having proof of it to the state. Sure, go buy a ring if you want, but you don't need to get married to know that the other person loves you. I think people make too big of a deal out of marriage, in general.

• I don't support gay marriage, because marriage is a religious term for the union of A MAN and A WOMAN.

With that being said I do support civil union type deals where couples are given all of the benefits w/out the actually term marriage.

• I support it, because love foresees gender and is unconditional. Why should we make others feel ashamed for who they are and for what they can't change?

• If you don't support gay marriage, than don't be in one.

• love is love

dont matter on gender...i love gay people ...

• I do because they should be allowed the same tax benefits and hospital rights as straight couples.

• More from Girls
    24