Slept with a married woman?

she's married and has a kid. her kid went to go visit his grandma and her husband was on a business trip. so, we went to the movies and dinner. she then came to my house to play video games with me. theb we drank and had sex. she also slept the night at my house.

what do I do now? we find each other having sex whenever her child and husband aren't home.

I fear being caught

Most Helpful Girl

• You stop and go and find a non-taken woman to have sex with instead, that's what you do. Both you and the wife are pathetic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop is what you do. Why the hell would you do that to some one? Why would you help this horrible woman destroy her families life? Her husband is being cheated on, her sons family is in the process of being destroyed wich will inevitablly leave him to be raised in a broken home either by a worthless mother or a bitter and broken father scarring him for the rest of his life. And you have chosen to help in this, to be an acessory to this and your doing it for what exactly? An orgasm that lasts ten to twenty seconds? That you could get almost any other way? This woman is a piece of shit and you are too for being a party to it. What happens when your the guy who is cheated on? What will you think then? How the hell can you destroy a family for something so trivial? What you do is break off the relationship immediatley and find your honor and self respect.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop it. Have some respect for yourself. She doesn't have respect for anyone and is selfish. Disgusting I don't know how a person can live with themselves cheating especially married with a kid.

What Guys Said 11

• The link provided below might be a reason why her marriage is failing. So make sure you evaluate what this woman means to you.

If you're not the type of guy that is capable of defending yourself during a physical confrontation, then I strongly recommend stopping it now before you do get caught. It's only a matter of time. You won't slip up; she will, since you're technically single. It's a dangerous game, especially when you're going for the married ones.

If you wish to continue and establish some kind of relationship with this woman, then have her file those papers. Just remember you become an instant daddy because she has a kid if you continue on this path.
    =====================
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1893970-would-you-pursue-someone-if-they-were-in-a-relationship

• What do you want to do? I'd say continue to have fun while it lasts. Keep the terms clear on all occasions though :)

• And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,
    Jesus loves you more than you will know.
    God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson.
    Heaven holds a place for those who pray,
    Hey, hey, hey
    Hey, hey, hey

• Tell her husband. Wouldn't you want to know if you were him? Tell him so he has an informed choice on whether he wants to stay married.

• I don't think this type of behavior is right at all, on either side of the situation. If you're asking me, I think you should break it off immediately.

• you better stop that before her husband catches you two and he happens to carry a concealed weapon.

• Wait until you get caught?

• Wait wait wait, she sent to the movies with you and came. home to play video games with you and then you guys had sex? Hook a bto up man

• Quit tripping over nothing. Nothing's going to happen to you.

• If nobody see's, if nobody heard it, if nobody was there, it didn't happen.

• What would happen if you get caught?