Should my husband be checking out other women this much?

My husband and I have been married almost 3 years and I understand boys will be boys but seriously everywhere we go my husband is staring at other women he used to sneak looks now he doesn't even hide it. Just blatant staring sometimes I've to snap my fingers or smack his hand to grab his attention. Is this a bad sign? I thought people who'd been married 20, 30 years plus do this which is understandable but 3 years in?

Most Helpful Guy

• surprisingly, I've seen this type of attitude a lot in older married couples, where the husband feels like since he's married and knows his wife won't leave him he can do whatever the fuck he wants, blatantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's natural he will find other women attractive, but that doesn't mean he will cheat. I think it would be disrespectful if he flirted with them or ogled them. It's unrealistic to expect him not to look at other woman though. . He can't walk around with his head down all of the time. I do believe making it obvious by "staring " at them is inappropriate behaviour though. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I have a girlfriend and when I check out other women, I try to be discrete about it as much as possible. I still have no desire to be with anyone other than my girlfriend.

• When he stops doing this, he will have died.

• No, it's the other way around. The younger guys will do this and the older men do it less or know how to do it less obviously.

• The man is just appreciating the beauty of the world around him! ;)

What Girls Said 5

• That's horrible site him down and have a serious talk. I would be so upset.

• He needs to learn to lower his gaze. Or at least try tom

• I think he realized I can tell either way so he just stopped giving a f**k but I'm just worried that it's all the time it happens 😕

• this shows that he is'nt loyal to u...

• I've been married one year but have been together for 2 years and I've only seen my husband do this like 2 times. If he does do it more, I have yet to notice-and trust me-i would notice because i am pretty observant. I would find it very disrespectful if he did this. It would make me feel incredibly insecure and doing it blatantly is just rude. I would talk to him about it and tell him that it's rude and it doesn't make you feel good about yourself and that he needs to calm down.

• Lol how do you let that happen? Haha