Do you agree with this man's view on marriage/relationships in the future?

When it comes to the millenial generatoin and future children to come:

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably wouldn't word it the way he did, but yeah. Everyone is obsessed with being famous. The number of people following their Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/whatever is something people actually care about for some reason. He's on the mark about vanity, without a doubt.

More and more marriages are ending in divorce. More and more guys are opting out all together. (Google "sexodus" for more info on that.) There will still be some happy marriages, but given the direction things are going, those will be the minority. They already are in the UK for the first time ever.

And "pissening" is a new one to me. Love it.

What Girls Said 2

• I do agree that most of the generation is focused on vanity solely because we give it to other people we give them the encouragement, compliments etc. We can't have one without the other, as for marriage.. I have my own views-- I think it's not as important to people now a days, like now to have a baby out of marriage is considered the norm, I don't think you need marriage to define a family however I do think if people do decide to get married it should be taken seriously.

• It depends, not all of the new generation children are the same.

What Guys Said 1

• it may seem like it's going downhill, his reference on family values, but I still see family value upheld by many.

as for vanity, you can bet its fucking skyrocketing, smartphones and social media make it that much easier. but I think most millennials will still strive on towards the better, once they get their head out of their ass.