Do you think you'll end up marrying someone from your country or from a different country?

Do you think you'll end up marrying someone from your country or from a different country?

No one can know for sure! But what do you instinctively think?

• I think I'll marry someone from the same country.
    63% (22)56% (15)60% (37)Vote
  • I think I'll marry someone from a different country.
    37% (13)44% (12)40% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump

1|1
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh probably Sara I will wait for her 😛

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don t know cs I am mixed about it.
    meaning I have diff ideals than the people living in my country yet I d like to settle next to my parents.
    so marrying someone from abroad might cause me to move away.

1|0
    0|0
    • I really know the dilemma :/

• Show All
    • dubai it depends on the major you re in. Usually it s best for consultant or engineering posts but still now the job opportunities are lacking and they re giving it away to foreigners from the west cause they accept lower salaries.
      I don t know too. Like I really wanna try out different places before I settle down.
      so I wanna try Europe (england maybe) or go to the states...
      but I am not sure too :/

• Yeah you should do that for your master or a higher diploma, it will give you experience and help you figure out where you want to be!

What Guys Said 15

• Different country... The U. K. to be exact 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know she could be from another country, she could be from my own country *shrugs* but I'm not going to rule anything out either way, I'm open to both scenarios.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already happily married to someone from the same country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am single at the moment so I don't know - It wouldn't be a big issue for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question but I really don't know. I don't think I would necessarily attract girls from my culture considering that I'm a total loose cannon.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do Algerian girls like xD?

• @ElissaDido Haha, that depends. There's a difference between Algerian girls in Europe and Algerian girls in Algeria. The ones in Algeria tend to like a more conservative, religious type of guy plus of course a good class, good family, good job, good reputation... etc. But since I'm the total opposite of conservative and religious, I might not be so lucky. Maybe... just maybe I can be more lucky with Algerian girls in Europe but, who cares about Algerian girls when there are Tunisian girls? ;) ;) LOL.

• Neither of those, I plan on marrying someone from a different planet.

1|0
    0|0
    • But whyy? Miss Universe has ALWAYS been someone from Earth the other planet girls have no chance

• Oh yes they do, I wouldn't haft to worry about WWIII, I'd just go live on her planet if WWIII broke out.

• Im not married.. and i want a woman from the same country. i love my home and i think id like it to have someone relatable from where i come from.

0|0
    0|0
  • same cuntry

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to marry someone from another country.

0|0
    0|0
  • everything possible right now so I don't know. But it doesn't matter to me :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I think if it gets serious it could matter a bit, as you would have to think which one has to move away or if both do and so on?

• Show All
    • It doesn't exist xD Well, only on my old PC which does not work anymore so if you can fix that you'll find it there 😂

• Bring it to me and I'll fix it ;/

• More than likely she'll probably be from my country, but you never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't marry anyone but a relationship probably someone from a different country since I haven't seen anyone from my country in months

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'll get married, as much as I would want to

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Show All
    • Oh hey you don't need to apologize! I understand, just stay optimistic really :)

• Thank you, maybe one day

• American women are ridiculous... I want to meet a Russian or Scandanavian

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have no Idea, but them Irish girls, and middle Easterns

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I always thought I'd marry someone from a different country and I did lol. I always thought it would be Europe though not Asia!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, at all lol
    I mean, I think that he'll probably be Arab even he's not from Tunisia... He might be from Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Palestine.. I don't know I think that culturally it might be easier since at least we have the language in common and although each one of these cultures has it's specificity, they still share common aspects..
    But I'm not against the idea of marrying someone who's not Arab.
    I don't think I'm going to marry a Tunisian, wbu :P?

0|0
    0|0
  • i reckon he'll be from my country.

0|1
    0|0
    • Egypt or Australia you mean? Or an Egyption Australian like yourself? Lol

• @TheLuckyOne1 probably Australia. the race doesn't really matter, as long as the religion is the same. i feel like ill end up with someone like me though. not sure why.

• Another country

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it will be (if I will ever get married) with someone from a different country.
    I'm planing to move out as fast as possible, so the chances of finding someone here is like 0.00000000001%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I dont know for sure. I have met some pretty good guys from my country but what lies beyond (overseas) fascinates me. My teacher always said you never really know until you have traveled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea haha Im open about it, sometimes Im like oooo would be exciting to date someone from over here (I live in another county) but then the idea of being with someone from my own country it's not bad at all, so I'm not sure 😛see what happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • Different country... ✌

0|0
    0|0
  • my own prolly. the exotic and different are intriguing but familiar seems home and home lasts better in my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer American men

0|0
    0|0
  • someone from one of my 2 countries

0|0
    0|0
  • I ended up marrying someone from a different country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care where he will be from,,

0|0
    0|0
  • From a different country

0|0
    0|0
  • same country, cultural gaps are hard to breach

0|0
    0|0
  • Not big issue ,, I'm ok to marry from anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted marry someone from a different country because all guys here are ugly and stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • Now you made me curious to know where "here" is hahah 😄

• Hopefully it will be someone from a different country. That's all I want!

0|0
    0|0