Muslim girls on gag , would you marry a non muslim?

Please no insults for the relgion this isn't a question about the relgion it self

Most Helpful Girl

• i would if my fam wouldn't flip out, but they would so i won't. i just try to avoid gettin close to non muslim guys cuz i also dont want to be unfair to them and lead them on knowng the reality. BUT i do know plenty of muslim women in the west who have married non muslim. surprisngly larger number than people would think. maybe 30% of the muslim women i kno marrying in the past decade. its just frowned upon cuz we r not supposed to but girls do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking, I don't think they would do.

• Is it allowed by any form for a Muslim girl to marry a non muslim man?

• u know i do understand why the rule is one way for a traditional and patriarchal society but in a western society, i dont even think its accurate anymore in terms of how reality plays out. from what I've seen in muslim-nonmuslim households, the kids usually follow the mother. also, the rule is a muslim man can marry a CHASTE woman of the book. doesn't mean all christian and jewish women but some men want to assume it all counts

• @Ghosted I agree with you. I don't think the Quran states that we can't. Only prohibiting both believing men and believing women from marrying isolators (idol worshippers). Last time I checked, monothiests aren't isolators.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I'm Muslim and I would marry non Muslim

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not a girl but I'm telling you that not all Muslims actually follow their religion...

• I do wanna know this too... would you?

• Muslim man Can marry a girl who is not Muslim, Christian or Jew. but it is forbidden for Muslim girl to marry non-muslim

• yepp i would