What drives guys away

What is the biggest thing or the worst thing a girl could start doing that could drive her man away? What could she do to keep him crazy about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an open ended question as all guys are different.

Some guys just are not invested for the long term so they lose interest. It is in our genetic code to mate with as many women as possible so it takes a lot of maturity and mental/emotional discipline to maintain a relationship.

Men love women. They love them more then women give them credit for.

The biggest thing I know that worked on me is when my lover gave me full permission to sleep with another woman. After I did it I realized how great my girl was and I came back to her wanting her so bad like it was the first time we met.

Basically it's like this, you entrap by creating the illusion of freedom and choice. Think about it, men's mind work way different and they can become misled very easily. Though it sounds like a bad thing it really isn't. Men desire to be controlled to a point. It is up to the female to understand how to deal with her male counterpart and balance the control and rewards.

What Guys Said 5

• The worst thing you can do is start talking about children or marriage too early on, or nagging him about anything too much. The best thing you can do is remain somewhat of a mystery, don't clue him in on everything that goes on in your life. Now, that's not to say you should cheat on him, you just have to keep him interested.

• To drive him crazy,,,, needy, bitchy, and 20 calls a day. making big deals out of nothing. and talking about marriage and kids. those will drive him crazy. on other hand, be yourself. value yourself. don't be that easy stupid chick who would do anything. give space. let him know you're there for him. and like others said, try to get along with family members. but most importantly be yourself. if it doesn't work, then better to find someone who connects you with your true personality!

• If there is a guy that likes you then be yourself to keep him crazy but what drives guys away would be clingyness and bitching.

• games. clingyness. lies. Oh and not being able to trust him.

• The main thing I'd say would be flirting with other guys wouldd be number one.

What Girls Said 4

• Drive him away by being annoying, calling him 20 times a day, never letting him see his friends, starting fights over pointless shit, being moody, not trusting him, not giving him space, not giving into him every once in a while, always wanting things your way. Keep him by doing the oppiste to these things, understand that once a week he does want a night out with the boys, understand that when he is out with them he is not cheating he is thinking about you and missing you, understand that he doesn't wanna be out with the boys but talking to you on the phone so don't call him when he is with them, understand that men can be very arrrogant so once in a while you will have to agree with what they're saying even though you don't. Just be everything to your man, that you want to him to be for you. You'll keep him this way. And love his family, even if they hate you don't try to turn him against them because he will begin to resent this. If they don't like you then just ignore the topic.

• I also think you should keep in good contact with his friends and family. Because if you don't get along with any of them, especially a family member, they could really mess things up between the two of you. So even if you might not like one of them, get along with them for your best interest. Otherwise, it might drive him away.

• don't act needy , they don't like that

• To drive him away, act needy, negative and stop caring about what you look like. To keep him crazy about you make sure he knows that you have a life, that you have friends and that your life doesn't revolve around him.