You're committed but in middle of your marriage, you fall out of love and feel someone else can make you happier?

do you get a divorce or do you keep your vows?

you were told feelins all fade but went with marraige anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why people would willingly stay miserable if you don't need to be. What do you get out of staying in a marriage that's over? Yes you should try to work on your marriage but if you get to the point you just feel stuck & you grew in two complete different directions and you just start blaming the other person, you should walk. Why waste your or their time? There is no medal handed out to those who stay in dead marriages, you are subjecting yourself (and your partner) to silent pain with no one to thank but yourself.

• because thats whaty marriage is. stick around no matter what

• My Husband is my soulmate but that doesn't mean that everyone is that lucky and I don't think anyone should be stuck. Marriage should be a good thing not a jail cell.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I still stayed in it but she eventually cheated on me so I gave up

What Girls Said 7

• You try to save your marriage. People tend to think of marriage as this pretty box wrapped fancy with a bow full of happily ever after. It isn't. Marriage is an empty box that is only as good as what you put into it. And If you're constantly taking without putting anything into it, you back to an empty box or faded feelings. It's a forever thing for better or worse.

• Wow so there is some hope lol

• Uh derpaderp! You stay with them!

That's what it means when you love someone and make that promise. You do marriage counseling, you rediscover eachother, go back to dating and fall in love again, but you don't just leave when the going gets tough. That's a cowards way out😡

• I keep my vows.
    It's normal to feel out of love but that doesn't mean the love is gone.

It just means you have to now be faithful and put in more effort to revive your marriage.

Falling out of love is not the best reason to seek divorce.

• Damn ur more smarter than 30 yr olds here. You guys are a fresh breath of air.

• Lol ^_^ why thank you!

• I don't believe in divorce. There are few exceptions, such as abuse.

I won't give up on the love that might be lost in my relationship. I'll find it again.

• NO If ur wife is good wife, YES if depends in ur reason
    A Film similar to U: Divorce innovation 🎞

• Work for your marriage do you not remember the vows you took?

• For some the grass is greener. But is it?
    I wanted n vowed for life long marriage. He broke it off and onto 3rd girlfriend. while I n kids suffer.

My current partner, left his ex to be with another woman... Learned she wasn't beetrr than his ex wife.
    Now with me... I don't know. I m devoted.., he still checks dating site...
    It's not the marriage, it's the individuals. What hope do I have with men?

What Guys Said 1

• Id keep the vows, but only if i was willing to work at the marriage