And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Old-fashioned girls

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you define what you mean by that?

• Well marriage is like an old tradition, it's pretty pointless really, but old fashioned people follow old traditions

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on the people I went to high school with the loud, confident, and outspoken girls seem to be ahead.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Pregnant women

5|4
    0|0
  • Nice girls. As in, friendly, caring, considerate. The girls that you want to bring to meet your parents, the ones that are just fun to be around, the ones that your friends like.

Submissive girls can be nice girls. Confident, outspoken women can be nice girls. Provocative women can be nice girls. So any of those three will be fine. Mean girls are out, obviously, as mean and nice are mutually exclusive.

The other three types will draw in different types of guys, and each will appeal to different types of guys. But the 'should I marry her or not' will come down to her personality in terms of being a good person, a nice person, more than the other traits, because you have to imagine being with this person for 50+ years. If they are not nice, if they are a pain in the ass to be around or hard to talk to, a person thinking long term is going to realize that they will be setting themselves up for hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go for the quite submissive women

1|0
    0|0
  • Submissive get married more but they fall out more often. Its often the outspoken and confident woman that gain the best marriages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alpha women
    like @bellegirl21

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the confident and outspoken women.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above... a compatible one who is kind and sweet to her man.

0|0
    0|0
  • the hell would i know?

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that ends up divorced.

0|0
    0|0
  • The quiet submissive girls

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Any woman who falls in love with someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with

5|1
    0|0
  • any of those "types" of girls get married

1|1
    0|0
  • Women that is what kind... The kind a man or woman wants to marry. Slut's wear all white, soldier's wear all white, bbw wear all white, single mom's wear all white, virgin's wear all white, disabled water all white, prom queen's and drag queen's a likeWEAR ALL WHITE... You don't have to be a certain type of woman to get hitched... if a MF wants you, you better believe they'll make a way to have you, PERIOD!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that have vaginas.

0|0
    0|0
  • The loud, outspoken, and confident women

0|0
    0|0
  • Submissive girls cuz they make them comfortable & less stressful not just about cheating but also about respect them

1|0
    0|0
    • The submissive women sound weak...

• Show All
    • True...

• 😘😘