What do I do and how do I engage in a better way to ask her out?

I have asked this woman, that I like, to be friends on Facebook. She has accepted my request and we are now friends. It makes me happy to know that someone other than my family members wants to be friends. Even though I am happy that she knows who I am I don't know how to take it to the next step. I want to ask her out just as friends, not even a real date because God knows that I don't have any clue what to do and it has been almost a year since the last time I actually talked to a woman. What do I do?!?! I know that she was excited that I had brought her food (homemade) to her when she was at work and was a little more friendly than usual... I don't know if she was flirting and she probably wasn't, I don't know... This is driving me crazy not knowing what to do. I haven't be able to sleep much, it's off and on throughout the night. I go to work and I think about her all the time and I try not to, but I can't help it... she is truly a ice girl and someone I find somewhat easy to talk to when I get a chance.. What do I do and how do I engage in a better way to ask her out.. again I don't care if it's a date or just as friends having fun.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Hi there

I think, if you see her in person, you should just casually add into the conversation the two of you should go out for a drink sometime and see what she says. What's the worst case scenario? She might say no? Given what you've said that's quite unlikely, though even if she did, you'd be upset but at least you'd know. Ask her, ask her, ask her!

Good luck.