Have you given up on love? Or have you put it on hold? Or are you currently in love?

Thanks.

-XquiSit_Breakz-

Most Helpful Girl

• I am currently in love with my fiance. He proposed to me 3 weeks ago, and I have never been this happy. He makes me feel complete and he is my soulmate.

I guess many people would say I'm too young, but it's not like I haven't thought about it, and I think I'm old enough to know what's right for me.

What Girls Said 2

• I've put love on hold for the present. After breaking up with the father of my 2 children and fiance of 2 years. I have decided to dedicate all my time and energy to my children. I do miss the company of having someone there just to talk to or cuddle.

Sex is nice but it's not everything.

• Im sorry , did you break up with him?

• Yeah I did. we fought all the time and he spoke to me like a piece of sh*t so I told him to bugger off. We're better off not together for out kids sake. I'd rather see my kids happy because their parents get along than unhappy because their parents fight all the time.

• I switched sides because I was tired of all guys playing the same game after game which is playing with my heart. Currently I've put off love so that I can enjoy having just sex with anonymous women after I have flirted with them at the clubs.

• How's the other side?

• LOL, good one :)

What Guys Said 0