Since betta fish fight other fish, are they actually alpha then?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Only sharks are alpha.

• How are you 6 years older than me but you look 6 years younger?

I'll be a blue whale, because nobody fucks with them. lol

• I'm just being honest, like I do :P

I wasn't saying I look old though, was mostly saying you just look about 22 or 23, and totally my type

• @M_A_X oh I totally wish 🙈🙈🙈

• Yes. Yes they are. Lol

What Guys Said 7

• Why settle with alpha, when you could also be omega? ^.~

• Nah Alpha fish eats both fish and fucks off.

• Since OP keep charging me for hospital bills for his rammed ass on venmo, is he really a fgit?

• Dude ya claim to be alpha and all... I see it often... but as long as ya believe in alpha and beta stereotypes... yer a failure as a man...

Sorry but it's a fact...

• i only hear your fishlips go "pruuh pruuh". trolls can get angry too, i see. well you "could go all day" but block people like a little bitch interesting.
    how did you assume mr "gorgeous" that i'm jealous of your appearence (hahaha omg is he for real), or that i have nothing going on with life? i don't feel right by measuring up against internet trolls but did you think i could be a succesful entrepreneur and a successful youtuber that makes 7 figures a year by doing things he loves? do u love your life mr troll or were you forced to study and do something you hate just to have something going on in your life? is that why you feel the urge to go all troll mode in the internet? to release the tension?

• There are alphabettas and betabettas but the ones to watch out for are the deltatauchi's.

I really hate those guys.

Also gammabettas, you don't want to make them angry.

• what a troll this guy. give it som steroids to make it look like its ugly owner.

• Consultant doesn't take steroids.
      Steroids takes consultant

• @Asker you are ugly, aged like crap, and look abnormal. you are one cocky narcissistic troll if you think you are gorgeous lol. and not just these 2 women who liked the comment, many women i know would be grossed out by your appearence.

• You're jealous I'm gorgeous, successful, make more money than you ever will, and not afraid of women like you?

Keep going you worthless asperger waste of space lol I could go all day, you're the only bitch getting mad here. I run into worthless losers like you all the time on gag. If you'd stop being such a loser, I'd love to help you get your life in order. Since you have nothing in your life.