Ok guys and girls how do you feel about a pre-nup?

I really dont mind if thats what he wants he is a successful Doctor and has a lot of assests I myself LOST everything in my divorce so I get it... Question is should I have a say in the paperwork?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a prenuptial contract is saying "we WILL divorce sometime in the future"

• i agree with "I think a prenuptial contract is saying "we WILL divorce in the future " , He hasn't even asked me to marry him, YET... Just wanting to know a general consensus !

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say, "Let's do a pre-nup, just in case one of us gets kidnapped or in some sort of trouble and is forced to divorce the other."

• My ex told me if i had to sign one, but i saw that as a way out for her. I didn't care about the money but its everything else i could see her say well i bought those pots and pans. she didn't make it up either, her grandfather left her millions and you had to sign one to get the money.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like it. I won't sign in it, unless after a certain act.

Anyway, I can see why some men in here are pro pre nup but for me and I strongly believe that my future husband won't be needing such thing (if God so wills).

I don't want to enter marriage with divorce in my head.

• i agree with " I don't want to enter marriage with divorce in my head" He hasn't even asked me to marry him, YET... Just wanting to know a general consensus !

• "If God so wills..."
      Yeah, what if he DOESN'T will... then you're fucked.

• @DarkHumorRus

That's not a good thinking

And no I would not be f****d.

@ asker yep.