Men in their 30's who have never been married?

What is your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think much of it tbh. they simply haven't found or aren't looking for the one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm one.

I'll be one for some time.

Then I'll be an unmarried man in my 40's.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's fine. I see nothing bad with it and I think it's actually better to get married after the thirties cause you don't make the mistakes a a young person. So don't sweat it. Your person is out there.

• I'm not sweating it too much. I mean, it makes me sad a little bit because... well, I know that people's opinions shouldn't matter but society and the people surrounding us do something that you haven't done yet.
      Then the more older you get, the more you want to have conversations with people that you have a relation to. But then everyone around you gets married, go through it. Some aurvive and some don't last.
      Then you got people younger than you saying, "Marriage isn't worth it. So you avoid the people that talk negative over something that you want someday.

But anyways. That just a little worry that I do my best to not stress over.

Mostly I wanted to ask this question to not relate to my current situation but to wonder what others feel or experienced :)

• I'd prefer him to be unwed to divorced.

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing wrong in it.

• My parents married when my dad was 36. He'd never been married.